PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 35

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 7891011

Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04

QUOTE originally posted by ShinyShinx

In all likelihood this won't happen but I pray for a Tyrantrumite. I mean Aurorus would need one too but does anyone remember the secret goals? (Anyway Tyrantrum are dinosaurs. To see one you have to travel back through time or revive a fossil but whatever)
Actually possible, I mean, I think there are some duos or trios some without a Mega And then look at the flaming Eeveelutions! And because it is a dinosaur doesn't mean it can't get one, Aerodactyl has one, and his mega is CANON
jannifarm97's Avatarjannifarm97
Why is everyone jumping on Glaceon? Why doesn't anyone sat Vaporeon? That color scheme looks a lot more watery than icey, so it makes more sense to me for Vaporeon to have a turn..... But of of course that's just me.... I finished last night, so I have to wait two days lol xD
Avatar is made by CosmicDiamond!
Sprite made by wildcat2407
vanitail's Avatarvanitail
Id hope for Aurorus, Meowstic or possibly a flying type!
Avatar is by Lumineu ~ sundae banner by is it necessary
Disp's AvatarDisp
I'll just guess Magnezone for the heck of it.
ShinyShinx's AvatarShinyShinx

QUOTE originally posted by Ninja647

QUOTE originally posted by ShinyShinx

In all likelihood this won't happen but I pray for a Tyrantrumite. I mean Aurorus would need one too but does anyone remember the secret goals? (Anyway Tyrantrum are dinosaurs. To see one you have to travel back through time or revive a fossil but whatever)
Actually possible, I mean, I think there are some duos or trios some without a Mega And then look at the flaming Eeveelutions! And because it is a dinosaur doesn't mean it can't get one, Aerodactyl has one, and his mega is CANON
I was meaning along the lines of The Doctor. Doctor Who... cuz you would have to travel back through time to see a dinosaur
Icon by 7GROVEY on Twitter, for my use. I wrote a Fanfic!
Rëwrïttën's AvatarRëwrïttën
Ugh, so many good guesses at what It could be! I guess we'll just have to wait to get it. But after scrolling through, I've kind of settled on Vaporeon or Glaceon. It could be Meloetta or Celebi, but maybe not since they are both legendaries and that would dis-advantage anyone without them. But the eeveelutions are much more common.
I am a Misophobe. Formerly known as AnAbsolsGhost Avatar is made by the amazing maureiceopye. thank you so much for it! I'm a really annoying person, it's okay to tell me :)
Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04

QUOTE originally posted by ÅñÅbsølsGhøst

Ugh, so many good guesses at what It could be! I guess we'll just have to wait to get it. But after scrolling through, I've kind of settled on Vaporeon or Glaceon. It could be Meloetta or Celebi, but maybe not since they are both legendaries and that would dis-advantage anyone without them. But the eeveelutions are much more common.
Err... I agree on it being an Eeveelutipn But, it could be a Legend, there are plenty already, including some canon ( Mewtwo (x2), Latios, Latias, Giratina, Rayquaza, Diancie)
Trey0405's AvatarTrey0405
Just realizes that the event has already started... 7 hours left? Oh no... As for my guess, Celebi.
Avatar is a screenshot of my character from Pokémon GO. "So many folks these days count on violence to solve their problems. You only have to look around to see where that got us." ~Nick Valentine, Fallout 4

Terraria Help

I need a bit of help finding a new Terraria world, as I've lost mine some time ago. Here's the details: Courruption, Large, Jungle on the right (I would pefer it un-corrupted), Blue Dungeon on the left. Un-corrupted Oceans. A semi-large un-corrupted forest biome on the left side of the world (where my main base was). If you find a world like this, please send me the seed name in a Private Message. Thank you in advance!
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
soon™
hoarding
timid nature prefered
fav types fav poke
idol hell is keeping me hostage self-proclaimed furret mother
code-hercules avatar background previously known as aisuchi
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
For all we know it could be a fire type xD
Shop<>Journal Fabulous avatar by Rebecca_Marigold Buying
Life Antlers
: 100k credits / 100 GP / 20 ZC
Art by Charsaurtle
"I'm a good pretender I'm not really cool I'm a good pretender 'Cause I'm just like you I do not belong here You all clearly do But I'm a good pretender So I'm just like you."

Pages: 123··· 7891011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page