PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 35

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 91011

fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
we all know it's glaceon
hoarding
timid nature prefered
fav types fav poke
idol hell is keeping me hostage self-proclaimed furret mother
code-hercules avatar background previously known as aisuchi
Carbadonia's AvatarCarbadonia
My guess this time is Celebi, colors and file name would make sense. Then again Doctor is also wise man and healer, so maybe a Nurse Joy related Pokemon?
This is me playing video games, no matter how hard I try not to be.
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
as far as i know the filename doesn't have anything to do with the megastone
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
I hope it might be for Glaceon but it also kind of makes me think of Aromatisse to even if the colors of the new stone don't match with the colors of Aromatisse. Or who knows maybe it might be mega Vaporeon.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
Faded's AvatarFaded
I'm reading a bunch of posts saying it's a Mega Glaceon and that would be amazing because I'm trying to collect all of the eeveelution (including mega's and eevee) I'm honestly really excited because either way it's awesome to see the mega's that the staff of Pokéfarm come up with, plus I love the surprise.
{ Translation: Hello! }
Rookidee's AvatarRookidee
This is just what I personally hope for and isn't based on anything, but I hope it's Meowstic! Though, for what I think it actually is, I have to agree that it's probably Glaceon.
Roseate | She/Her & They/Them
Currently Hunting: Woobat
This is kinda out of the blue, but... Mega Golurk? Oooh, what if Mega Golurk's kinda like the Unicorn Gundam?

unicorn gundam

(these are official model sheets from the anime)
Although, personally, i prefer the Qubeley.

qubeley

(again, another offical model sheet)
avatar is my own art! formerly known as chimeranyx I currently have shiny and albino Elgyem UFT. Check my fields for prices!
bugtango's Avatarbugtango
'thedoctor'? Like in Doctor Who? Noctowl is an owl pokemon, and owls say hoo... Mega noctowl?
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
My initial thought was Mega Aromatisse, with more of a plague doctor design to it... but thinking about it it would suit Mega Blissey as well. Or Mega Stoutland, since that is a rescue dog.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
I know 'the doctor' means Doctor Who but I secretly want a Plague Doctor xD
Profile Picture made by my friend on Facebook for ME only! Proud user of SerenesForest! (Kaden badge made by Dwlr on SerenesForest for me (just for general forum usage)) Non suspicious Saeran made by Yukinora! Sorry if I type too much, I am good at overexplaining.

Pages: 12345··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page