PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 35

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567891011

QUOTE originally posted by Ninja647

QUOTE originally posted by TammyTheBreeder

The file name says thedoctor.png. Mega Xerneas confirmed?
The file name does not mean anything
Or does it? *dun dun dun* In some strange way, the file name can tie with megastone. For example, Espeon, and other stones that I may have to dig deep to find examples for.
avatar [ carousel-horses on dA ]
AM BROKE CHILD, PLS BUY MY ART: chibs
IAmPlanetary's AvatarIAmPlanetary
the doctor? seems staff likes the 13th already! colors are pretty, and i doubt it's a legendary stone. Maybe a mega swoobat? That would be cute!
sup, star kid
Fenføxeries's AvatarFenføxeries
Samurite or Suicunite/Xerneasite?
Signature and avatar made by me. It's a fennec fox, my favourite animal! Originally EspeonGem
Shortyginger's AvatarShortyginger
File name is "thedoctor" as in Doctor Who which relates to time. Time is related Dialga. Coloring looks to be Dialga's. Placing my guess there.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
If Dialga was gonna have a Mega it would've gotten one when Giratina did. Instead it and Palkia got a Primal. And how are the colours "spot-on" for Meloetta or Celebi when the stone is blue? Last I checked blue isn't green. I'll throw my hat in the Glaceon ring as I've wanted Mega Glaceon since the first Mega Eeveelution was added. Kana wants to be pretty already!
im thinking seismitoad?? anyone else?
Birdo's AvatarBirdo

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

And how are the colours "spot-on" for Meloetta or Celebi when the stone is blue? Last I checked blue isn't green.
The colors are actually very similar for both of them! c:
0 / 300
102 / 300
2767 / 3,200
bugtango's Avatarbugtango
Now on the devate of 'meloette or celebi', I'm going to go with Celebi. It can travel tie just like the doctors from doctor who. Also, Meloette kinda already feels completed, unlike celebi. Meloetta also has a different forme, unlike celebi.
Rokon's AvatarRokon
The file names never have any meaning so probably not. Anyway I'm going Vaporeon.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
ParazØne's AvatarParazØne
I wish Niet could give us a hint ^^ I guess it could be Ludicolo, but, I don't think it'll be Glaceon since we've done a lot of eeveelutions for a while now... amirite?

I'm hoarding of all levels! Sentrets/Furrets as well! :D My avatar is one of my favorite outfits on Transformice made by a Secret Santa on Atelier801.
277/3200

Pages: 1234567891011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page