PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 4647484950··· 666768

bkdz's Avatarbkdz
I hate it when in rps there is a list of names you can and cant use If cats know what it is, it can be a name
*Magpie sits and organizes glass, Alula crashes through window from nearby house* MAGPIE THE TRADER GUY *Calamus appears behind her* MAGPIE WILL NEVER DIE *Prototype comes in out of no where* MAGPIE YOUR LIFES A LIE *Niko falls from sky* MAGPIE MAGPIE MAGPIE MAGPIE avatar by me
BlazeTheLion's AvatarBlazeTheLion
@bkdz That's not always true, sometimes it depends on the clan, if they live in a place with no trees would you expect them to have a name like Oak-, Beech-, Twig-, etc?
Genderfluid (He/him) | Pansexual | Furry | Artist of all types | Dancer
Your example seems to prove bkdz's point, BlazeTheLion...

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
BlazeTheLion's AvatarBlazeTheLion
I don't see how??

QUOTE originally posted by bkdz

If cats know what it is, it can be a name

QUOTE originally posted by BlazeTheLion

if they live in a place with no trees would you expect them to have a name like Oak-, Beech-, Twig-, etc?
frayed's Avatarfrayed

QUOTE originally posted by AuracleOfBacon

QUOTE originally posted by Amfira

He might have had a less fitting name prior. I think there's been at least one instance of a cat being renamed but I can't remember it's been 5+ years since I've read the series. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Brightheart had a horrible name, forget what it was, also One Eye (og arc) wasn't born with that name either, I believe
One-eye was born Whitekit. So Whitepaw, then White-eye after she was blinded in one eye. Then, she retired to the elder's den and changed her name to One-eye. Not to be confused with the rogue One Eye in DoTC. I don't see what is wrong with having a cat with a name of something that's not in their territory. I have a WindClan OC named Minnowkit. I agree with what bkdz said. To follow up on the Oakheart thing, Oakkit was named after the oak tree that sheltered Rainflower during birth while the storm was flooding the camp, so there are oak trees in RiverClan. @undeuxtrois, he was just called the gray kit/the gray one I believe. Not 'kit' xd
my activity on the site is on and off contact me elsewhere if youre interested in talking to me hohoho (all socials are in my bio :D) art from revue starlight!
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Oooh names. I used to be super strict on names but now it’s like ehhhh? Like obviously I would go uhh wat at a ThunderClan cat named something like Penguinkit, or Sharkkit, because those things just don’t naturally occur in the general environment. Makes sense, since well wild cats wouldn’t even know what those things are, or even picture them. But then, why do cats use human words? If cats don’t know what hammers are, how do they know what trees are? Coincidence? I love in BrS when Greystripe is touring the others through the house, and points out a chair, kitchen, etc. because it really makes that disconnect between, say, our per kitties and feral cats that have no human interaction. Some things could have been handled better, but I still live how the cats anthrophomorphise things to them. Like calling the wheels of a car ‘paws’ (multiple mentions of ‘monsters not wanting wet paws’). They kinda really are just furry people, as has been said by Kate I think? It also draws attention to how much humans do this too - we love giving things human traits because they’re familiar, so why wouldn’t cats? What name would a cat give a hammer? What would they call a motorcycle, since it’s so different to a car? And for those of you who remember Millie saying she couldn’t get sick, then getting sick, cats get booster shots once a year, so maybe she was past her due date ;0 Honestly though Erin throws so much universe building out the window that I’m gonna put a big ol’ box under there to catch it all. That, and they are fantasy books so a little suspension of disbelief is pretty good.
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
bkdz's Avatarbkdz
has anyone watched Moonkitti's Warrior Names video? I agree with it 100%
MegaPokemonFan call me echoear (my windclan oc) fav charicter being so far tallstar,mapleshade and sandstorm as an elder. i have read the 1st book,3 out of the 4 vision of shadow series and so far most of tallstar's revenge i would like to say echoear has a sis med cat named silvertail and i might say things as echear for fun.
also my old icon was by aidanshepard. new one is by unindigo from an old commision. -dragons-
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Heyoo, welcome in~ Elder Sandstorm is such a great girl I almost completely forgot about her ;-; For some reason I just like seeing characters live out a full life. Yay for the og crew finally becoming elders at last.

Pages: 123··· 4647484950··· 666768

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page