PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 4546474849··· 666768

frayed's Avatarfrayed

QUOTE originally posted by bkdz

Twigs and Branches are practacly the same thing She might as well be named Twigtwig or Stickstick Anyone notice Skyclan has the cool names and the 4 clans have the boring names 4 clan names Lionheart Redtail Bluefur Fireheart ALMOST EVERYONE HAS FUR, PELT, HEART, OR TAIL AT THE END OF THEIR NAME Skyclan names Bellaleaf Cloudmist Frecklewish Fidgetpaw Sagenose Harrybrook Curlypaw Skyclan has the cool names
By the way there is also a ThunderClan cat named Frecklewish (Birchface's brother) I wouldn't call them the 'cool names'. Mostly they are because of the rogues and daylight warriors. Buut, look at modern TC now - Molewhisker, Cherryfall, Rosepetal, Foxleap, Icecloud, Whitewing. These aren't boring names, nor is Rainflower, Yellowfang, Windflight, Willowbreeze for example. And those are cats older than Lionheart, Bluefur, Fireheart and Redtail
my activity on the site is on and off contact me elsewhere if youre interested in talking to me :) pfp is txt beomgyu ENG/繁中/简中/日本語
bkdz's Avatarbkdz
yea, the modern names are better but you probabky wouldnt see a Fidgetpaw in Shadowclan Also I like the names that make no sense EDIT: does anyone else get annoyed when on the wiki it says on interesting facts stuff like they have kittypet blood or skyclan blood.
*Magpie sits and organizes glass, Alula crashes through window from nearby house* MAGPIE THE TRADER GUY *Calamus appears behind her* MAGPIE WILL NEVER DIE *Prototype comes in out of no where* MAGPIE YOUR LIFES A LIE *Niko falls from sky* MAGPIE MAGPIE MAGPIE MAGPIE avatar by me
Amfira's AvatarAmfira
I actually really like the name oakheart! :> It's not so much a physical description it's describing his heart being sturdy. Oak tree symbolism is "a symbol of strength, morale, resistance and knowledge." Excuse if my knowledge of Warriors is a bit rusty but since he was a deputy that's a pretty good thing to be known for when you're a deputy. You want someone reliable and strong to lead and attaching heart with that also brings in a strong sense of emotional strength as well. Good name in my opinion lol.
Call me Hawks reminder to check if you're on your wi-fi instead of data at home journal - art shop
pixel . me | ava . vaqabond
♡ he \ him ♡ 19 ♡ gay and afraid
BlazeTheLion's AvatarBlazeTheLion
I like pretty much every name :P My favorite names are the ones ending in tooth, shine, and pool. I agree with Amfira on the Oakheart thing
Genderfluid (He/him) | Pansexual | Furry | Artist of all types | Dancer
undeuxtrois's Avatarundeuxtrois

QUOTE originally posted by Amfira

I actually really like the name oakheart! :> It's not so much a physical description it's describing his heart being sturdy. Oak tree symbolism is "a symbol of strength, morale, resistance and knowledge." Excuse if my knowledge of Warriors is a bit rusty but since he was a deputy that's a pretty good thing to be known for when you're a deputy. You want someone reliable and strong to lead and attaching heart with that also brings in a strong sense of emotional strength as well. Good name in my opinion lol.
Ohhh. Well now that I think about it that actually makes a lot more sense. I guess I don't really have a "least favourite name" then? They're all fine? Still wondering if they even have oak trees in RiverClan though and why on earth Jayfeather was named "Jay" because of his eyes if they weren't even open yet when he was born.
ah man, good times.
dabi and himiko toga edits by thesoapydolphin
my art shop!
deux ☆ they/them zorua hunt 0S/0A/0M/1D code background is an official child of light gif icon is from the official bnha anime
frayed's Avatarfrayed

QUOTE originally posted by undeuxtrois

Ohhh. Well now that I think about it that actually makes a lot more sense. I guess I don't really have a "least favourite name" then? They're all fine? Still wondering if they even have oak trees in RiverClan though and why on earth Jayfeather was named "Jay" because of his eyes if they weren't even open yet when he was born.
In Leafpool's Wish he was named after he opened his eyes and not immediately after being born like Lionkit and Hollykit. Also i believe Oakheart was named after his father Shellheart? I think that's somewhere in Crookedstar's Promise. It might have been Rainflower who chose his name because of the 'strongest apprentice gets strongest warrior' crap she talked about.
undeuxtrois's Avatarundeuxtrois

QUOTE originally posted by frayed

QUOTE originally posted by undeuxtrois

In Leafpool's Wish he was named after he opened his eyes and not immediately after being born like Lionkit and Hollykit.
...Huh? So what did they call him before that? Just "kit"? That's kind of strange, just saying.
Amfira's AvatarAmfira
He might have had a less fitting name prior. I think there's been at least one instance of a cat being renamed but I can't remember it's been 5+ years since I've read the series. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He might have had a less fitting name prior. I think there's been at least one instance of a cat being renamed but I can't remember it's been 5+ years since I've read the series. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Brightheart had a horrible name, forget what it was, also One Eye (og arc) wasn't born with that name either, I believe

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Crazy's AvatarCrazy
Birghtheart was Lostface previously, Crookedstar used to be called Stormkit. I dont think name changes are common but they do happen. Since kittens are born deaf and such I doubt the name would matter to a kit and Im sure sure Leafpool and Squirrelflight had more to worry about than talking about just one kit. (Plus some human babies arent named for a few days if parents are still deciding so its not uncommon)
Avatar made circe ^^ Help with some research?

Pages: 123··· 4546474849··· 666768

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page