PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 656657658659660··· 746747748

Omg I just saw the new bby. Exilant is SO CUTE And YAY for more steel/ghost babies!! I can't wait to see the specials! *squee*
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
not a fan of scorupt, but exilant looks awesome! it feels like an object mon done right! i like the shiny turning bronze, it's typical but it's pretty.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
I love the new totem! So tempted to start my hunt again ♥
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
oh my goodness I already love Lyruse it's just...a smol cute lyre...
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
the searene(especially albino) colour palette is so pleasing to the eye :')
welcome Raiden - she/he/they /url]
Dark Gem

Dark Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A gem with an essence of darkness.

Sells for 10

Lv. 65 — 5,292 / 16,089
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FightingGhost
Happiness 27%
Lax nature
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
oh my goodness I love the new Albino and Melan Victini! and I love Mega Victini Q as well! the Shiny Mega looks really cool!
Lucky's AvatarLucky
I'm curious -- since Quagsire and Victini (and probably some others I'm forgetting) got updates to their regular sprites despite the sprites coming from the official games, can we expect to see this happen a lot in the future?
It/its or he/him. Icon is official art from Cardfight!! Vanguard.
Trade shop DO NOT PM me about trades or send unprompted trades! Post in my shop first!
Cele's AvatarCele
Yes, especially with Unova sprites. Unova sprites often lack shading and are generally... not... great. :') Please see Keldeo vs Keldeo Resolute for an example of what I mean ;;
sig code and sig bg image made by me
I absolutely love the new Victini mega. The normal, shiny, albino, and melan versions all look so pretty!
avatar of my oc mocha by aminahhime. art of mocha by Leon Albertus. custom signature coded by vinn
Call me Kara! I love Skitty and my friends! Dex Shop Joint Shop Journal!
arbor's Avatararbor
I guess this is related to sprite discovery… site stats has 1,343 melanistic pokemon listed. But the pokedex has 1,434 pokemon in it. Are there 91 melanistic pokemon that no one has ever gotten? Or are those cases where someone hatched a pokemon, and then evolved it, so there’s zero existing melans of the stage 1/basic stage? Is there a way to see the missing/undiscovered melans?
arbor ☼ journal: 574 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe

Pages: 123··· 656657658659660··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page