PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 657658659660661··· 746747748

ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by arbor

I guess this is related to sprite discovery… site stats has 1,343 melanistic pokemon listed. But the pokedex has 1,434 pokemon in it. Are there 91 melanistic pokemon that no one has ever gotten? Or are those cases where someone hatched a pokemon, and then evolved it, so there’s zero existing melans of the stage 1/basic stage? Is there a way to see the missing/undiscovered melans?
Not sure about all the stats part but you can see all of the S/A/M on the Wiki If there isn't an image (aka a link only) it means it hasn't been discovered.
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
annador's Avatarannador
The site stats lists how many are currently on the site. So say there are two melanistic starters hatched. It will show 2 as the base. If one person evolves and the other doesn't? It shows 1 and 1. If both evolve, then it's back to 2 of the next tier, if that makes sense. So the stats page is just showing what we have within the past hour on site.
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Steel Statues for Registeel ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Hmm. I'm not keen on the idea of this particular fusion, but I can appreciate the spritely execution, at least. Even if Garcario's head does look a little bit like an Archeops's head Gibolu looks the most seamlessly done, to my mind.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
I LOVE the new fusion, so cute!! I like the shiny and albino colour choices, but I'm not sure how I feel about the yellow/olive melan yet. I'm hecking excited to use this baby for gem-hunting, Dragon/Fighting is ♥
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
You guys gotta stop releasing so many awesome Variants, there's only so many I can hunt before running out of DCPs ;A; I'm loving the red on Shiny, so glad with all the color choices that were made. Also a neat detail to notice/think about is how evolution affects its arms, how it evolves from fingers to claws and how those bumps on hand evolve to fin/scythes thing. Also Gabolu's right arm kinda looks funky, maybe it's just me but it looks a little bit bent in an awkward high position like it's trying to keep elbow high, but other than that, I love all stages so much!
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
Seconding the love of the colour choice for the shiny Gibolu line! The red is awesome!! Would like to leave love for the artist(s) that did the sprites for the new variant! I'd also like to leave some love for the artist who made the new Legendary Seal sprite! ♥
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
the new birthday custom sprite is so adorable! I love it!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

Seconding the love of the colour choice for the shiny Gibolu line! The red is awesome!! Would like to leave love for the artist(s) that did the sprites for the new variant! I'd also like to leave some love for the artist who made the new Legendary Seal sprite! ♥
I made the new Legendary Seal and it makes me so happy to hear you like it!! Thank you for commenting, it really means a lot. ;v;/ ♥
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
the new Fakemon and Totem Form are really cool! I like them :3
The new totem is a cutie! I'm just confused why Bonsly is still so big when regular Sudowoodo is now so tiny?

Pages: 123··· 657658659660661··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page