PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 658659660661662··· 748749750

MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

The new totem is a cutie! I'm just confused why Bonsly is still so big when regular Sudowoodo is now so tiny?
Because that's how GameFreak made the sprites. We didn't change the size of Sudowodo's sprite. He just now appears extra smol cause of the totem.
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]

QUOTE originally posted by MochaFox

Because that's how GameFreak made the sprites. We didn't change the size of Sudowodo's sprite. He just now appears extra smol cause of the totem.
Ah, okay, so it's an optical illusion, gotcha =)
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Loey Like's AvatarLoey Like
Just because no one has said anything in here yet- I really love the new exclusives, especially smokackle! Very cute! And I appreciate the male rare gender, so many are female rare gendered and cost so much more to buy girls!
All of my fields are UFT except the ones that say NUFT you can PM me if I don't have a thread up :) Avatar from advent calendar
ThatOneBerry's AvatarThatOneBerry
This is probably an old complaint but I'm hunting Mareep, one of my favorite pokemon, and wondered what the melan would look like. I went to the wiki and saw green and purple meshes that just seem inconsistent colorwise. Like the ball on the tail went from purple, to dark red, to this neon green color, which I can say is the exact same for the albino as well with the pastel purple to yellow to blue . Another thing, the pastel purple-dark green doesn't match or look nice at all. It kinda just looks like it was thrown together in a minute, and it's really disappointing to see since I know the Mareep line isn't the only one to get this treatment. But other than that, the sprites are very well done, especially the newer ones.
Score: 0
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
Credits to LycanKai for the TR Scorecard Avatar from the Pokefarm 2021 Advent Calender
Shazi's AvatarShazi
I understand your frustration with the tail orbs not matching (no really I do I am the one that made these albino and melans) but I would like to point out that the normal and shiny mareep line their tails just do that, which means as the albino and melans use them as a pattern template... also do it. I promise the colours weren't chosen at random, they just happen to be that way on the normal and shiny which we use as a base
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
I realized I probably should've asked this when the Sinnoh sprite update was released, but I'm curious how the colours for Albino Spiritomb were chosen?
Gwafaiai's AvatarGwafaiai
AAAA oh my GOD mega wanamangora is SO PERFECT I need 49749725 stones to evolve my wagell hoard-
Ange ✦ She/They ✦
agender pan
journalshop
F2U code by Colorful
Hoard:|| Buying: | |
Poison Deltas
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
i like the mega rayquaza motif on it! i think my only problem with it is that the sprite ended up very busy and hard to read. it's not easy to tell what you're looking at unless you stare at it a bit.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
That's gorgeous! That's gorgeous!! I love it!
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Omg, so many colourssss! Is there a big pretty art of it? I love the mega Rayquaza and Milotic vibes, and the coil! Just sorta-kinda wish it was easier to see all the pretty patterns

Pages: 123··· 658659660661662··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page