PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 633634635636637··· 748749750

faeiri's Avatarfaeiri
oh i adore the new albinos, they're such a pretty shade of blue.....and while i did love the old melan the new ones are super pretty, especially on the totem! gonna bump this melan hunt up my priority list i think. hugs this bug
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by KitKatKutie2

I was chatting with Cele yesterday when she was streaming on the Discord server and she says these things are decided years in advance, and totem Leavanny was one of those things decided a few years ago. I'm assuming that because of that, too, the difference in sprites results from it. Spriters improve a lot over time, so even if the Leavanny sprite isn't their original sprite, the totem Leavanny sprite is. I'm assuming they may replace the Leavanny sprite eventually.
Just for clarification, all I was really getting at is, for example, that the entire 2021 roster of releases was decided sometime last year, like "Totem X for January, Mega Y for February, Variant Z for March." The sprites start being worked on closer to their release, but enough in advance they have time to go through critiques and get done right. Like Variant Z might be early in the works in January while Totem Z is getting finished and Mega Y is in its middle phases of being worked on. The Leavanny sprite was very likely the B2W2 sprite - it looks like it to me -, but now even that has been updated with fixes.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
The deer is gorgeous and purple and i love him that is all XD (i have a weakness to any purple mela haha)

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 18 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
9617saphs's Avatar9617saphs
The new albino color is neat but the old one felt more like an albino. Plus I had to change my albino Leavanny's nickname, which used to be "Pineberry".
Avatar art is by the outstanding CW-Trin!

Click

Lv. 30 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugGrass
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature

Shop (empty)

haven't had time to reconstruct it yet

TR Badge Case

3000+ Points Reached. Team Savage Spin-out, March '24.

Hunt Bait (art by Tjthegamerking)

ynne's Avatarynne
Melan swadloon is the only melan I hunted myself so I'll really miss the emerald green. The dark blue is nice, but I wish the evolution line was more consistent (why the clashing vibrant purple?) and the albino colors were more muted/neutral. I agree with others that they felt a lot more "albino", now it's like another shiny.
Grassium Fragment

Grassium Fragment

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A fragment of Grassium Z. Collect enough of these to trade in for a full Z-Crystal.

Sells for 100

Lv. 100 — +3,952,273
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugGrass
Happiness 27%
Docile nature
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
The Rento region's Pikaclone, hm? I'm not sure how I feel about it design-wise, but I see what you're shooting for conceptually.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
I really love the shiny, albino, and melanistic forms of this bab. Also, I'm a sucker for dual contradicting typings. I don't see them very often (or at all) in the games, so I'm glad types like that are getting recognition here.
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
tenrekki's cute, but i have a few problems with its design. comparing it to a shrew, tenrekki's snout seems a bit too thick at the tip and thin at the base, and also pointed up a bit too high. tenrekki's normal color scheme is also FAR too similar to pikachu's for a pikaclone. you could make the argument that dedenne, a canon pikaclone, has really similar colors to pikachu too, but dedenne's colors are darker enough to make a distinction. sorry in advance if my tone comes off as rude, that's really not my intention at all.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
Dino Master's AvatarDino Master
Is tenrekki a shrew or echidna?
  • Stuff :P
  • Favorites
  • Other
AHHH! [tableflip] Hi, I like ghosts PM me about trades #dinogang The Dino Theater Journal
Little Army
PFP Art by Dino Master | About Me Template by Esme Type Race Button by Fuchsfee
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Dino Master

Is tenrekki a shrew or echidna?
It's a tenrec. Hence the name XD
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 123··· 633634635636637··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page