PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 634635636637638··· 746747748

KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
Who was in charge of the design? Just curious, I'd love to read over their design process like Animela did for the Caprikid line.
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

It's a tenrec. Hence the name XD
So yea, you added a k to the Polish name for tenrec! You are so Original!
It's a joke, some pokemon name are just like that after all xD
source: I've google Tenrekki for fun xD
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
Grooves in galar releases I'm sadly still bedbound so idk how I managed to find any of the sprites but they look really good! Well done! I'll see them trickle in over the next... Let's give it an hour for the melans I suppose lol. One small thing: idk if it's cause I'm on mobile but the right side of eleci seems cut off?
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
AAAAAHHHH Albino Zapdos so beautiful, amazing lavender bird. For sure need one for myself

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

101/550 Buying at 40
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @SilverRaven on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 1000
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
i’m honestly so excited, these look a lot cooler than i was hoping!! art team did good on these guys :D
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I don't dislike the new feathers sprite. But I find it weird to see Fire Feather goes from to . While the first looks like a nice phenix-like feather, the second feels more like a random yellow feather that caught in fire x3 Being based on the fire feather, the rage feather have the same problem . Also the new Gold Statue looks very very nice too! But I can't say the same for Rock, Ice and Electric statue. I don't really know what to say to improve it, so I guess it would just need a time of adaptation. Also I feel like the description doesn't really fits since the old summon looked like they look completely made of the material cited while in the new summon it's only the top of it? I don't have critics for the actual new legendaries, I think that the sprite work looks neat and that the flames of Galarian Moltres and the sparks of Regieleki are particularly well done. And Regidraco looks really cool too!
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
I love the new Moltres flame colors, theyre so pretty. Albino is nice as well, I'm glad it retained the super light body cause that helps the flames to pop and look nice! I wish the body on the melan was just a bit darker though, it feels too light. It blends a little too well with the flames on the head, hard to see where the head ends and the flames begin up there. Still, love Moltres and the new flame colors are good together :D
MBCMechachu's AvatarMBCMechachu
So was it ever explained why the menu sprites for the Galarian Legendary Birds weren't just made in the style of the regular birds?
MBC Power Up! Profile Picture made by myself.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by MBCMechachu

So was it ever explained why the menu sprites for the Galarian Legendary Birds weren't just made in the style of the regular birds?
All three birds got new icons in both forms. Previously they looked like this: Now they look like this: And the Galarian ones: They made the icons bigger in Sword and Shield. They actually started making icons bigger in X/Y with Mega Evolutions in particular, but it has since extended to many other species. Here's the problem: PFQ's layout does not support icons of this size. It supports 32x32 icons, and no bigger. Fitting larger icons would require a major redesign of many parts of the site, as well as re-programming the Display Codes to support it. So instead, we have custom-made icons that mimic the new style but actually fit in a 32x32 box: Which, personally, I think is incredibly good work <3
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Considering the limitations you guys had to work with, those mini-sprites ARE incredibly good! I hope Urshifu and Calyrex&co doesn't give you too much trouble on that front
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent

Pages: 123··· 634635636637638··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page