PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 636637638639640··· 746747748

Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

I was sure I uploaded both combee and Vespiquen, I'll make doubly sure it all went up~
Yep, that did the trick! Thank you!
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
Dat feeling when melan have less dark colour than regular xD
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
Melan Galarian Moltres is so pretty, I love how well the blue and purple look together! and the yellow eyes really stand out among the other colors! now I'm looking forward to seeing what Melan Galarian Articuno looks like
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
SylviaRose's AvatarSylviaRose
Not gonna lie, I woke up to see my bee friends (Combee and Vespiquen) changed and I briefly thought I had lost my mind/misremembered them being their old colors. They look good. Loving the male melan look and excited to see what the female looks like!
Current Type Race Score:4968 ~Sylvia
AppleChild's AvatarAppleChild

QUOTE originally posted by SylviaRose

Not gonna lie, I woke up to see my bee friends (Combee and Vespiquen) changed and I briefly thought I had lost my mind/misremembered them being their old colors. They look good. Loving the male melan look and excited to see what the female looks like!
same. I was like 'huh I didn't remember my bees being pink'
:D
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Ok I'm rarely that brutal, but I really dislike the mega. It doesn't felt like a mega at all, but more like if all forms of sawsbuck was mashed together. There nothing added to that idea to make it "mega". Definitely not the take I would have taken if I wanted to make my own. Tho I like the new melan and albino colors. And the pun over the hint was actually really clever!
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
NGL it doesn't really look like a mega, more like a "what if we made an all-seasons sawsbuck form". i still think it looks cool though, the albino and melan's autumn leaves switching to green is a neat detail.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
The Sawsbuck looks epic <3

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite o/
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
i’m the complete opposite, i love the new mega!! i think the combination of all of the seasons makes it look really cool, and it’s done in a really nice way. (plus, the albino coloration is beautiful <3)
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
Cháösity's AvatarCháösity
I love the mega (the mela especially). I read people saying it doesn't look like a mega because it just looks like it's all the seasons in one but like... That sounds pretty darn Mega to me xD
• ᴠᴀɴɪᴛʏ • • δA/M Charks UFS

Pages: 123··· 636637638639640··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page