PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I don't dislike the new feathers sprite. But I find it weird to see Fire Feather goes from to . While the first looks like a nice phenix-like feather, the second feels more like a random yellow feather that caught in fire x3 Being based on the fire feather, the rage feather have the same problem . Also the new Gold Statue looks very very nice too! But I can't say the same for Rock, Ice and Electric statue. I don't really know what to say to improve it, so I guess it would just need a time of adaptation. Also I feel like the description doesn't really fits since the old summon looked like they look completely made of the material cited while in the new summon it's only the top of it? I don't have critics for the actual new legendaries, I think that the sprite work looks neat and that the flames of Galarian Moltres and the sparks of Regieleki are particularly well done. And Regidraco looks really cool too!
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page