PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 632633634635636··· 748749750

Lawless's AvatarLawless

QUOTE originally posted by KitKatKutie2

There's actually a good chance it might drop all at once. That's kinda how they've done a lot of their sprite revamps in the past.
I was thinking that but, they said they were doin Sinnoh first I'm pretty sure? so it'd be 2 gen drops at once, guess we'll see
Jayden | Ghost | Vivillon Enthusiast
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 96 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +1,908,822
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
x 4 / 200
Collecting for Koko hunt!
x 9 / 1000
Collecting for Articuno hunt!
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
The revamped other stages will likely come soon. It happens with most megas and totems, including scolipede which is another unova Pokémon edited from multipost: BLUE BUGS :O !! i love the new melan woah, might need to pick my sewaddle hunt back up!
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
they are SO pretty!! i'm definitely thinking of hunting them now~
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
Not sure how to feel about the new melan colours. I definitely prefer the old ones. Going to sound dumb, but the new ones are just too blue??
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
CrazyCrØw's AvatarCrazyCrØw
I like melan swadloon the best out of the three
Crow ♥ She/Her ♥ 25
Pokemon/Item shop
x38 x2
credits

credits

Code @Colorful. Background from here. Murkrow Tab Headers are the animated menusprite from the Generation III, IV, and V Pokémon games. Credits Murkrow is Game sprite of #198 Murkrow from Pokémon Crystal. Custom bottom right Murkrow is is by @Dartwind. Avatar created by @AurumArt_ from Twitter. Commissioned by me.
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
agreed, i think it’s because swadloon keeps the black whereas the others don’t, although i really am gonna miss the old melans. the black and green looked so beautiful together :( edit: this is not me complaining about the new melans i just like the old ones more edit two i think i figured it out! besides me being a sucker for black and x color combos, the purple of sewaddle’s leaf just doesn’t fit in with any of the others in the line. leavanny and the totem are both blue and shades of teal and (as mentioned before) swadloon is blue and black, so the purple just looks odd and out of place
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
The new albinos and melans are *gorgeous*. That's all.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn

Here a before and after picture if you are curious

Shinies was probably edited too, but they didn't got updated yet
Overall I think it's a downgrade, mostly because I would have prefer if the color stayed true to actual leaves. Bluish leaves do exist, but they still a bit greenish. I think if the color were more like more pinkish like the old albino, it would have worked better. Or even yellowish or reddish like autumnal leaves. I get the "consistency rules" but I feel like it's one more example or when it could be bended a bit more. Tho it's only a personnal opinion. I feel also like the new albino is more like an alternate shiny, but it's probably because the shiny is really vibrant so it would have been difficult to make it darker without bending the rules too much. Edit: Tho, since I have a soft spot for purple melan, Sewaddle is the best of the line in my opinion :,)
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
dragon360's Avatardragon360
I actually like the old albinos better. The gray-pink (sorry i can't come up with better words) just seems a lot softer and natural to me. (it also looks like the reddish eye colors of real albino animals) and the blue seems a little too vibrant and... not albino if that makes any sense. The melans look great though!
Avatar made by FrigidMellohi My first self-hatched shiny, named after Hermione from Harry Potter! Please click her! "It's time to roll the dice." -Mat Cauthon, from the Wheel of Time series (by Robert Jordan)
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
im of the opposite opinion funnily enough, i like the new albinos more. they give me a minty vibe; its a grass type so having it be a raw chicken colour is a bit weird... i definitely prefer the new melans, the old ones were very much 'black/grey with a single highlight' as those old melans tended to be. I think compared to the albino the colours mostly make sense, even if the slightly differing hues on all 3 is a bit weird? i'd figure theyd all be the same, or darken as you go up the evolutions but they go purple, a 'lighter' (more saturated) blue, and then back to dull purple again. either way the new melan reminds me of various fanmade shinies from 'inspired' games wink wink and i love em, weirdness aside

Pages: 123··· 632633634635636··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page