PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by KitKatKutie2

I was chatting with Cele yesterday when she was streaming on the Discord server and she says these things are decided years in advance, and totem Leavanny was one of those things decided a few years ago. I'm assuming that because of that, too, the difference in sprites results from it. Spriters improve a lot over time, so even if the Leavanny sprite isn't their original sprite, the totem Leavanny sprite is. I'm assuming they may replace the Leavanny sprite eventually.
Just for clarification, all I was really getting at is, for example, that the entire 2021 roster of releases was decided sometime last year, like "Totem X for January, Mega Y for February, Variant Z for March." The sprites start being worked on closer to their release, but enough in advance they have time to go through critiques and get done right. Like Variant Z might be early in the works in January while Totem Z is getting finished and Mega Y is in its middle phases of being worked on. The Leavanny sprite was very likely the B2W2 sprite - it looks like it to me -, but now even that has been updated with fixes.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page