PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 530531532533

Eggy's AvatarEggy
Dude Scaracross is really cool! I'm really digging the egyptian theme to it. Glad that I decided to get some motivation to click for the MCW haha.
Click my party? :) Avatar: Mega Rapidash Q © Pokefarm Q, edited by me with permission
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Congrats Niwa! How many melan discoveries is that now? XD
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +34,547,960
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Continuum

Oh my god I need a thousand of them, they are perfect!!
I had a feeling you'd like them a ton given your whole absol aesthetic!! Glad everyone here loves the buggos, PK worked their butt off and Niwa came up with a great concept uwu
Art: Bunnytears | Avatar: Novie | Background: Sei
  • Answers
  • Collecting
  • Hey! Listen!
Thy Life is a riddle, to bear rapture and sorrow To listen, to suffer, to entrust unto tomorrow In one fleeting moment, from the Land doth life flow Yet in one fleeting moment, for anew it doth grow In the same fleeting moment thou must live, die and know
Garth's love Hi my name is Sei my favorite color is clear
Interested in using a Pokefarm-made sprite? Click here to get permission!
TheDeadCanCry's AvatarTheDeadCanCry
May I just say that melan Poipole has such beautiful colouring!! Beauty. Also Congrats Nae, may not be the mlem Meruem you've been searching for but still a cutie mlem.
Journal | Credit ♡ Where is the Witch's Heart? ♡
BraveHearted's AvatarBraveHearted
Gosh is melan Poipoi cute, but spoopy. I really like the colors, but am curious to what they'll change to in the future. Congrats NaeNae! May not be melan leggu boi, but hecc.
My Shop 🌸 Credits 410/500+ Box Hoard: 1001/1000+
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
Aww, that's a cute mlem bab. I like the spot of color that the eyes give! Also congrats to Nae! Hope I can hatch my melan with a chain like that too eh Sally!? Give me my second melan too, huh?!
Current Melan hunts: Poipole & Nidoran Stop by my trade shop! My journal!
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
Thanks to everyone for their kind words of congratulation firstly, I've been going through some rough stuff so this discovery was a pleasant surprise, and not at all what I wanted. I was only after the full S/A lines, but Sally works in weird ways I suppose. Kaiser, I knew you were hunting for a melan, but I never wanted to take the discovery from you. ;w; But its so cute!?!?! I love the melan so much??? The dark colours and the splash of colour the eyes have just make it look adorable!! I'm still hesitant on evolving him to find out what naganadel looks like, but I might dex him around first so people have the opportunity to get it.
Melan Hunting Arceus|My journal if you want to stalk me Avatar by me
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Not a big fan personally, I kinda like their eyes even if they're a little too bright, but their two main color aren't really different from each others. It's just two shades of grey. Even the albino isn't just two shades of white, we have bluish and yellowish. Also I think is strange that the darker color remplace the pink. I think it would look better the others way around. But that is just what I'm thinking. Maybe these color look just fine on its evolution.
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 I've made some adopts. Click on the sprite to see them! Profil picture drawn by me! Fusion banette + mega are from Pokemon's official sprite and fused by me. Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Oh gosh, congrats Naeriie! Melan Poipole is just... beautiful ;_; As others have said, I love the bright eyes so much!
Rebecca Gold's AvatarRebecca Gold
Is it me od did the melan and albino Beldum line got updated as it is different from one on the wiki but I haven's seen anyone post new sprites. Melan Metang has green parts instead of blue and I actually like it as green more, I think it works better. I wonder if melan Metagross has also changed from blue to green but I haven't seen anyone who owns it.

Pages: 123··· 530531532533

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page