PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 528529530531532··· 744745746

The thing is, in theory, we did have everything saved. I'm going to guess that (generally speaking) people are aware of / remember the whole 'website down while we move away from our old server hosts' situation - so for those who may be unaware of this or joined us after that occurred, that's a thing that happened which was oh so very very fun! (Please pardon my sarcasm, it keeps me alive). So, as I mentioned, in theory, we had everything saved, yea? There should have been backups - for the wiki, too. There was none. For the 8 years that we were there... 0 backups. not just for the wiki - I'm talking for the entire website -- Anyone who was left wondering why we changed server hosts probably has a pretty good idea why we did it now, lol. Honestly, we're kinda lucky that we didn't need any backups. At all. Losing sprites from the wiki at that point was the absolute least of our worries. And, ultimately, that's why the wiki is now hosted on the same server as the website now, rather than a separate server. We did our own database backups (that was what the downtime used to be for) so we told them not to do, specifically, database backups. ... That didn't mean "don't do file backups" but, hey - they didn't do them and that's why everything got lost. As for files... We don't expect people to keep them. We've recovered what we can and there was an active effort behind it and I'm fairly sure that anyone who had anything has already 'given it'. So... This is what we have. It ain't perfect and I personally hate how it turned out but... What can ya do. This is why we moved hosts. /shrug
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Well at least we didn't lose anything too important right? It sucks that the sprites are gone but at least the site's data wasn't lost or at least 99% of it wasn't
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
God i really love skeletorus maravol melan. I really do. But i don't know how i feel about its black part of its pattern mixing so much with its body color? I love melan maravol though haha
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
OH he Oddly Intimidating babie
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Noctuoidea's AvatarNoctuoidea
Scaracross looks so freakin cool!! It's definitely not what I was expecting to come out of that egg, it's so much better <3
~Beautiful pink children~ ~~ 165/1250 ~Credits~
Burmy's AvatarBurmy
Oh my god I need a thousand of them, they are perfect!!
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
>yells at necro to hatch faster so i can get this baby oml
Avvy by SimonPetrikov

QUOTE originally posted by Continuum

Oh my god I need a thousand of them, they are perfect!!
When i saw it, immediately thought of 'this is YOUR' hunt. 😊😂 but tbh, This is a wonderful Buggo! And im def hunting this for its ghostly (hoping) looking albino!
You know what is great? Knowing somewhere out there, someone is salty that you are still fighting along in this rulebreaking game of Life. I do Shiny Charm Swaps for 25 GP each! just send a labeled trade!
Any Equivalent, even 25,000 credits or 5 zc
WIP 2ND TAB! Credits
Snomelette's AvatarSnomelette
He's here!! I'm so happy Scaracross is finally in the flesh! I loved this ghostly bug the moment he was shown to me! Massive kudos to the artists and co who made him a reality! Idk why but I'm really digging the way the wings were made on this sprite! Also the shiny look of his body parts is beautiful! <333
PFP is by V-isca on Tumblr! Image is taken from Grand Blues!, the Granblue Fantasy Yonkoma!
Bouquet

Bouquet

Event Item

(: 0)

A carefully collected bunch of flowers, perfect for showing someone you care!

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +4,111,491
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
FightingFlying
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Love Sweet

Love Sweet

Consumable

A heart-shaped sweet. When a Milcery holds this, it spins around happily.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +1,186,751
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
FightingFlying
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +1,160,141
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
FightingFlying
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Hee hee can't wait to get my egypt bug
they/he avatar by me

Pages: 123··· 528529530531532··· 744745746

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page