PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 530531532533534··· 746747748

Eggy's AvatarEggy
Dude Scaracross is really cool! I'm really digging the egyptian theme to it. Glad that I decided to get some motivation to click for the MCW haha.
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Congrats Niwa! How many melan discoveries is that now? XD
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Continuum

Oh my god I need a thousand of them, they are perfect!!
I had a feeling you'd like them a ton given your whole absol aesthetic!! Glad everyone here loves the buggos, PK worked their butt off and Niwa came up with a great concept uwu
Svetty's AvatarSvetty
May I just say that melan Poipole has such beautiful colouring!! Beauty. Also Congrats Nae, may not be the mlem Meruem you've been searching for but still a cutie mlem.
Svetty She/They Sableye enthusiast
Ice Rock

Ice Rock

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

[LEGACY] A sphere of ice that seems to freeze air around it.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +9,418,968
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkGhost
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Moss Rock

Moss Rock

Special Evolution Item

[LEGACY] A sphere that's alive with vegetation.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
Borealis Lantern

Borealis Lantern

Summon Item

A magical lantern that casts rainbow-coloured light from its flame. This light is rumoured to attract Bunbori's interest.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,231,367
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Buying 20zc each.
x 23 / 1,000
Kang's AvatarKang
Gosh is melan Poipoi cute, but spoopy. I really like the colors, but am curious to what they'll change to in the future. Congrats NaeNae! May not be melan leggu boi, but hecc.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
Aww, that's a cute mlem bab. I like the spot of color that the eyes give! Also congrats to Nae! Hope I can hatch my melan with a chain like that too eh Sally!? Give me my second melan too, huh?!
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
Thanks to everyone for their kind words of congratulation firstly, I've been going through some rough stuff so this discovery was a pleasant surprise, and not at all what I wanted. I was only after the full S/A lines, but Sally works in weird ways I suppose. Kaiser, I knew you were hunting for a melan, but I never wanted to take the discovery from you. ;w; But its so cute!?!?! I love the melan so much??? The dark colours and the splash of colour the eyes have just make it look adorable!! I'm still hesitant on evolving him to find out what naganadel looks like, but I might dex him around first so people have the opportunity to get it.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Not a big fan personally, I kinda like their eyes even if they're a little too bright, but their two main color aren't really different from each others. It's just two shades of grey. Even the albino isn't just two shades of white, we have bluish and yellowish. Also I think is strange that the darker color remplace the pink. I think it would look better the others way around. But that is just what I'm thinking. Maybe these color look just fine on its evolution.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Oh gosh, congrats Naeriie! Melan Poipole is just... beautiful ;_; As others have said, I love the bright eyes so much!
Is it me od did the melan and albino Beldum line got updated as it is different from one on the wiki but I haven's seen anyone post new sprites. Melan Metang has green parts instead of blue and I actually like it as green more, I think it works better. I wonder if melan Metagross has also changed from blue to green but I haven't seen anyone who owns it.
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~

Pages: 123··· 530531532533534··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page