PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 532533534535536··· 746747748

Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
The New Exclusive is soooo cool, I absolutely love them!! And the Albino? Oh my Gosh!!
HollowStyx's AvatarHollowStyx

Spoiler kinda XD

I love the new exclusive they look like Turniphead's punk cousin LOL
Avatar art by ohcorny, used with permission.
Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
the shiny form of new poke is amazing it looks sooo good <3 i love the colours that went into it new poke is just beautifull overall <3

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 13 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
For a sec I thought the shiny was the melan xD It looks great! I would hunt it if I didn't have a whole seven GP to my name xD

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
Okay, this new poke is so very cool! Colorwise too - its shiny is the coolest palette. Not a big fan of albino Pepyre, but the evolution is dope <3 Can't wait for a melan to be discovered
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by Çelestanê

Can't wait for a melan to be discovered
Who wants to place bets on how quickly it will be? Two hours from now? Five hours from now? :P
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
yesterday but they didnt post it yet
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
aAAAAAAAA I WOKE UP TO THIS. now we have little flaming pumpkin boy?? scarecrow fire pumpkin boy?? with a gREEN SHINY?? considering how my birthday is december 5th im counting this as an early birthday present.

a quote from the new tournament thread

QUOTE originally posted by flutteristhebest

Pumpkin egg. Yes. Or (a) Flower egg. Either would be good. ((If its a Pumpkin Pokemon, then maybe Niet made it because there was no halloween event? Its a theory. a gAM-))
| GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
Burmy's AvatarBurmy
I love the new exclusive, the evolution looks amazing!
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Really was wishing the new exclusive would be ugly so I wouldn't want a shiny delta of it. Alas, it's super rad and I need 80 of them
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle

Pages: 123··· 532533534535536··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page