PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 533534535536537··· 746747748

Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

QUOTE originally posted by Çelestanê

Can't wait for a melan to be discovered
Who wants to place bets on how quickly it will be? Two hours from now? Five hours from now? :P
Six hours from then! Not bad at all.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
and discovered. yall work fast ;-;
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
We were almost right - 6 hours :D Lovely baby, in these colors its facial expression goes from somewhat smug happy to outright creepy, love it :D
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
So excited to see the melan discovered! It's one of my favorites! ❤
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Oh dang, I wanna melan hunt that as soon as it becomes breedable ;_;
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
Congrats Sandslash666! What a cute melan!
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
I really like this new line of exclusive. Reminds me of the dancers (Fire Temple) from The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. They change colors of the flames and it's just so nice. I can't wait to hunt it when it's breedable.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
alright, i love braviary, but the totem just seems like it’s elongated. like... it’s just standing a little taller. nothing against the artists, i still love the concept.
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
Its just a bigger Braviary but the pose is interesting. Quite the contrast from some of the more dynamic poses like those ground Totems from before.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
It so weird to see it 'grounded' like this xD Loving the new albino tho. The shade of green and pink goes suprisely well together, and fits very well side by the regular color. Feel like a "true" leucimism. I'll says that the placement of the wings is a tad weird tho, I tried to find good pokemon amie footage of it to show it why, but I didn't have any luck. Maybe it's just a question to get used to it, but I feel like something is wrong without being able to explaim why.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!

Pages: 123··· 533534535536537··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page