PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 741742743744745··· 748749750

Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
Has anyone found the melan treasures? I’m also happy to have finally seen Melan Ruffwool, after sending myself crazy trying to find it all day when I saw that one person had hatched one
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 45 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch
So excited to see the special Chien-Pao sprites <3
  • My Favs!
  • Sikannos!
  • Credit (+ Little Guy)
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
I see that melan Ruffwool has the goth eyeliner that melan Wooloo has; very good, very good *nods sagely*
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
Midnight Lycanwool gives me serious "wolf in sheep's clothing" vibes and it's hilarious and I love it. Though design wise, as a sprite, I prefer Midday Lycanwool, but it's really neat and cool and I love it.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
oh Melan Ting-Lu is really pretty! I'm interested to see what the other Ruinious Quartet's Melans will be like! and I know this is because of it happening with the Shinies but it's a good detail how their signature items don't change colors with their different variants! edit to say I just saw the minisprites, oh they're all so pretty, the gold on Chien-Pao really stands out on its purple body
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
I see the berry sprites changed once again :) Super cute and pretty!! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
I love the trend of the berry art changing during the event. Cherry cordials are one of my all time favorite candies, great to see them heh
Halographic's AvatarHalographic
the berries are so so cute !!!! i've never seen them before :o
she / her ☆ 20 ⊹ ₊˙s / a sales pwyw art ₊ ˚⊹
Happy Valentines everyone! <3 Just like the previous events, I have made some festive desserts to make these days a little sweeter and I also sprited CS Vivillon! Hope you enjoy the event and have fun with sweetheart and cookie gifting!
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
okay, so... not a fan of melan furfrou changes. At all. okay, I can understand why we needed to change the body color. But why changing the color of the trims??? They were perfectly matched with "type" colors, it's literally just a hair dye! Now previosly-matching deltas on melans and albinos look like a mish-mash of colors and frsnkly speaking, it is... an eye-sore imho :( Furfrou was such a lovely pokemon to start a matching delta-collection. It was my long-lived dream... Now what? Sprites themselves are wonderful though, not gonna lie, nice job

Pages: 123··· 741742743744745··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page