PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 740741742743744··· 748749750

Merry Christmas everyone! ^^ First day of the event is very important as it sets the mood and I think we all can agree that Shazi did a wonderful job with drawing the day 1 panel! And just like with Halloween, I've made some Christmas desserts for you and your Pokemon to enjoy. I hope you all will have fun and like the event as we worked very hard behind the scenes to make it possible.~
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Oh my gosh, I just noticed the new berry sprites and can I say they’re absolutely adorable? So nice to see some festive cheer with the holidays finally here, merry Christmas to everyone <3 Thank you Rebecca for this delightful change! From the Halloween treats to these yummy deserts!
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 7 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM

QUOTE originally posted by Rebecca Marigold

Merry Christmas everyone! ^^ First day of the event is very important as it sets the mood and I think we all can agree that Shazi did a wonderful job with drawing the day 1 panel! And just like with Halloween, I've made some Christmas desserts for you and your Pokemon to enjoy. I hope you all will have fun and like the event as we worked very hard behind the scenes to make it possible.~
Oh my goodness, they're ADORABLE!! I'm tempted to be silly and only click gingerbread & candy cane xD
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
Mega Marshadow is pretty cute. Looks kinda like it's wearing a jester hat to me, which is funny. *not me doing 10k clicks in the last 30m b/c she wasn't online earlier*
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
Wonder who'll hunt for the Mlems? These look great!
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 45 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain
There's my boi Chien-Pao! Maybe, just maybe, if I get lucky enough to get a few I'll do a minor chain to get a special one since I adore them so much. The two Albinos were have look nice too, Ting-Lu looks nearly robotic with the silver and Chi-Yu's green is neat. I do hope Chien-Pao doesn't have the issue certain mons have with "their coloration is already bright so the Albino hardly changes".
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
I want to hunt disaster snail so badly. The melan mini sprite looks gorgeous and the linework on the bug sprite itself is really great. Maybe once the prices calm down lol
Avatar & Cactus Amaura made by me.
Member since 12 May 2017
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
we all called it! oh it's a literal sheepdog! so cute!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
I thinkkk Ruffwool and Lycanwool might be my new favorite variant :D They all have a great design, immediately moving them on the top of the list of "To be hunted during Rock Type Race" *w*
  • Me
  • Hunting
  • Links
✦ Critter ✦ he/they ✦ 21+ yo ✦ +1 server time
Avatar made by me. For my use only, don't share outside PFQ. PM or here to commission one. ☆ Bait made by me. PM if you want to use, don't share outside PFQ.
x1/x0/x1 April TR:
☆ Go to my shop for BOGO50% specials!
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
^ The melan mini sprites for anyone wondering - Wo-Chien and Chien-Pao definitely look interesting!
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
157/250 Till my Zarude hunt!

Pages: 123··· 740741742743744··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page