PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 738739740741742743744745

SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain
Oh, I thought the egg was for a bug type. Not that I should complain, that's a cutie and when it becomes possible and not rage-inducing to breed hunt for a type race, I'd probably attempt at hunt. Yes there's token hunting but I'm stingy with those and I still need to get all the tourney mons to begin with...eventually.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei

QUOTE originally posted by SlitherCain

Oh, I thought the egg was for a bug type. Not that I should complain, that's a cutie and when it becomes possible and not rage-inducing to breed hunt for a type race, I'd probably attempt at hunt. Yes there's token hunting but I'm stingy with those and I still need to get all the tourney mons to begin with...eventually.
In case you didn't know, only the first egg uses tokens, after that it's gp I look forward to people using accessories to give their Platykit or Platytank a hat in contests
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
i just DIED inside when i saw it omg omg i need to hunt it i need to hunt it!!! GVBHNJHBGVHB
Kip (Minor/Artist/Student) "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
non-stop Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @SilverRaven Signature Pagedoll @SilverRaven

QUOTE originally posted by Arretrea

Looking at the concept art in the discord wiki-discussion channel right now, and I'm gonna say my guess is a big yes to those being bells. E: Here's the image mentioned, props to IceBunn for the great creature :D

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for sharing!! And the sprites came out looking exactly like the drawing, that's so fantastic!!! @impish.sei: Omg I'm with you, they're gonna be SO cute with little hats!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Lostlorn's AvatarLostlorn
So so happy Mantine has a totem forme now! I adore that pokemon but the official sprites of it are some of my least favourite.
─⋅✦ Shiny Lurantis portrait is made by Emmuffin of PMDCollab. ✦⋅─ ─⋅✧⋅─ ⊱ ⚘ 7,135 ⊰ ─⋅✧⋅─
Goanna's AvatarGoanna
Omg I love the totem mantine sprite, it's gorgeous
I drew my avatar
I...sold my Mantine sticker And then found out what it looked like still sold it
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch
The Mantine totem is adorable! Always been a big mantine fan
  • My Favs!
  • Sikannos!
  • Credit (+ Little Guy)
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
It's just occurred to me that the Data Volumes have what look like tiny little Mega Stones inside! That's pretty cool.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
Melan Quokuddle looks amazing
The fiery gal and good luck charm: Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy

Pages: 123··· 738739740741742743744745

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page