PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 743744745746747748

mandomimir's Avatarmandomimir
wow, looks like there are a couple of melans across the site already, and below 500 eggs too! some of you guys work at the speed of light- with luck that works even faster XD all in all, im really glad deinglitch is back! its shiny is a lovely shade of blue so its definitely going on my wishlist lol

J ‖ he/they ‖ 25 ‖ illustrator

[quiet nature / dry pref]
Score: 14084
S/A/M shop free fields / dexing art journal credits

credits

✦code @RAINB0W ✦forum avatar/signature art by me ✦TR banner by @CaptainNessbot ✦divider from Cute Kawaii Resources
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
oh my gosh Humbee is absolutely adorable!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
I'm absolutely elated over the idea of a hummindbird Pokemon! Hummingbirds are my favorite birds, and I associate them with my late grandmother. She would have 3 hummingbird feeders which would cause an abundance of the small babies to be everywhere at her house. But to stay more on subject of the thread: I love that the males are more colorful than the females, which tends to be true in real life. The colors are so pretty and the specials are so nice! I'm excited to see what the melans will look like 👀
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
I'm back after some absence and seeing all these sprites, I'm glad I came back in time for the event, I can only hope I have enough time to complete it! This is all looking really cool. The Deinglitch shiny line especially.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
Not a big fan of mushroom fakemon, but i ADORE new hummingbird!! Especially melan, so good color combinations

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

93/550 Buying at 40
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @SilverRaven on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 1000
I love the mushroom fakemon evo! So cute!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
smollvi's Avatarsmollvi
I dont know if this is the right place to ask but is there an picture of the old mega rayquaza sprite? I cant remember correctly if there use to be one
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei

QUOTE originally posted by smollvi

I dont know if this is the right place to ask but is there an picture of the old mega rayquaza sprite? I cant remember correctly if there use to be one
Only for the shiny and albino - if you tap the images for them on the wiki, you can see the old sprites if uploaded there

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
17110 pts .
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
I noticed the berries got changed to Easter Eggs! I love how they're keeping this up for events, it's really cute :3
BigBadBowser's AvatarBigBadBowser
The new Chansey line is so cute <3
Score: 1974
Made by LycanKai
-Favored Natures: Any/Sour! (Quirky Perferred!) -Always Looking for Spars! -Do not offer me anything unless you are going to follow through! -Forum Avatar is Bowser's official victory pose from Super Mario RPG!

Pages: 123··· 743744745746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page