PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 671672673674675··· 748749750

Zerxus's AvatarZerxus

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

we're looking into redoing the fire to see if we can make the shading less intense now, hopefully we can come up with something that better suits what the userbase is looking for from this sprite Edit: I meant to say "I see what you are saying about the shading looking janky" but I'm a dingus and forgot to put that up front of my post
Thank you so much for listening to our feedback! Will (when the variants and exclusives get revamped) the art team review the spritework of flame-covered pokemon sprites on PFQ, for example Sikannos, Shinorin, and Glaquine line to make them less fuzzy and more in-line with the types of flame we see on pokemon like Rapidash and Typhlosion?
Shop: SLE, egg passes, summons, & legendary seals - cheaper than site!
Blue Soul Dew

Blue Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a blue coloration that manages to emanate seriousness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latios.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +2,213,529
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalDark
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
I mean, glaquine doesn't actually have flames, it's fins that mimic flames so I'm not so sure that one needs changed

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
0 pts .
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
My personal POV - as well as echoing Impish - is to point out that Sikannos and Shinorin are our "cover Legends" (our equivalent of Groudon/Kyogre, Dialga/Palkia, Reshiram/Zekrom, Xerneas/Yveltal etc) and, as such, are fine having more details graphics. IMO.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
I don't see any reason Glaquine, Cavallost, Shinorin, and Sikannos need to be changed, they're gorgeous
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
pfp is from the Pokemon TCG
steeve's Avatarsteeve
I’m hopping on in the middle of some important business to say... why did albino cyndaquil go from a nice muted pink/teal to... dirty sickly yellow?? And melan rowlet went from a unique black-gold to... dirty brown/purple?? I do not understand why these were changed when they looked unique and perfectly fine. It seems like all these changes are pushing towards the same muddied colors on all sprites. I’m so disheartened by both of these because I was saving up my resources to hunt both... Why fix something that isn’t broken when there’s plenty of other sprites that could use touchups? Why not save these drastic color changes for PFNew...? Also not a fan of dartrix’s new broken wing. It feels awkward and not as charming as the coy laugh one. I do love decidueye’s new pose, though! I Genuinely want to know: what was the intended end result? What was the thought process behind changing the colors so drastically, instead of maintaining the original color scheme and just touching it up?
🌟 🌟

vivillon patterns i need

Icy Snow, Monsoon, Poké Ball Elegant, Icy Snow my pattern is Sandstorm, if you'd like to swap!
i collect δ also check out my trade shop! all art is my own
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Just a heads up to everyone, we are going to take another look at the cyndaquil line and try and get the peachy colour back. Thank you all for your feedback on this and I will let you know when these adjustments have been posted to the site :)
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me

Just a heads up to everyone, we are going to take another look at the cyndaquil line and try and get the peachy colour back. Thank you all for your feedback on this and I will let you know when these adjustments have been posted to the site :)
I'm happy to hear this, and I assume you mean the peachy body colour?
Shazi's AvatarShazi
yeah the body colour which I recall a lot of people were fond of. This will mean small changes to the melan as well but hopefully it will be much more preferred by everyone~

yeah the body colour which I recall a lot of people were fond of. This will mean small changes to the melan as well but hopefully it will be much more preferred by everyone~
Happy to hear the Albino body will be adjusted, the peachy was a much nicer colour ♥ I don't see any reason the melan needs to be changed again, they look fine =) Is it not possible to just revert the albino & melan sprites to what they were right before the change?

Pages: 123··· 671672673674675··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page