PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 666667668669670··· 746747748

Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
I like how both of the new Tourney Exclusives evolve when they reach a certain level while holding a Nugget! it feels very connecting and thematic :3
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
New melan Pansear makes me want to hunt it...purple monkey!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
while i will forever miss my monochrome matching monkeys, i do appreciate they still kind of match and kind of have a fun red/green/blue theme that corresponds to the typing they're weak against. I'm just such a fan of monochrome melans that i'm always sad when we lose them 😔 The new shading looks nice, and I'm very happy with simisear's melan (especially as it's my fave of the monkeys) it'll just take time and maybe CSS to get used to the change ;w;
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
i’m gonna be totally honest i was worried when i saw the news update but i really really love the colors. the colors fit really well compared to some others (green-purple melans, i’m looking at you) and it makes it even better that they correlate to their weak type! i love the thought in these little monkeys <3
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
Crying with happiness. Hisuian Typhlosion looks better than I could've imagined ♥ Whoever did the sprites, I LOVE YOU ♥ Edit: However, please revert the Johto Cynda/Quilava/Typhlosion Albinos back to the previous body colours, the new ones look sickly with the yellow body colour =(
QuirkyQuills's AvatarQuirkyQuills
I am so incredibly sad. Bumble was my first melan. I bought him from someone because I loved the black and gold colors so much that I couldn't resist splurging the ZC on him. I am not a fan of the new melan colors. I do however like all of the Hisuian sprites. ♥
9/500
67/500
8/500
InHystericz's AvatarInHystericz
I agree with Quirky :/ the new melan rowlet line colours look so dull. I was also a huge fan of the black and gold contrast and now I don't think I'll melan hunt the line at all. I like the Hisuian sprites alot so thank you for that ^^
Chilly • They/Them • Australian Arceus WondersTrade Shop LF: Shattered Psyche
Score: 2885
Shinekiara's AvatarShinekiara
Is it just me or do some of the updated sprites look a bit over saturated? I had to look twice at Cyndaquil, he looked a little off for me
Avatar was a reward from the advent calendar here on PokefarmQ (2017 reward for day 13)
I’m also so sad about the new melan colours for Decidueye, Chocolate Orange was my first melan ever and I’ll miss those colours so much

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Zerxus's AvatarZerxus
I'm sorry... can someone on the art team please explain to me what is going on with the left (our left) most wing on Dartrix? I would love to be wrong but looking at it my first impression is that the wing is either broken or way way lower than it should be...
Shop: SLE, egg passes, summons, & legendary seals - cheaper than site!
Blue Soul Dew

Blue Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a blue coloration that manages to emanate seriousness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latios.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +2,208,246
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalDark
Happiness MAX
Calm nature

Pages: 123··· 666667668669670··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page