PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 665666667668669··· 746747748

MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
Loving today's update! I think shading for Shiny Lilipup is a bit too saturated though? Maybe it's because old sprites didn't have proper shading so the change may seem stark, but I feel like it could go a few shades lighter because it looks like the insides of its ears are dark brown rather than it being shadows. Now looking into it a bit more, the face fur could be more yellow than the current softer orange because Shiny's fur is much lighter than regular's fur and looking at the new regular and Shiny sprite next to each other, Shiny appears much darker than regular. If they swapped the colors then it'd look right. (Almost as if they've swapped their colors) Regular and Melan Lilipup look fine, just Shiny and maybe Albino have just too saturated shading, but other than that other evols look nice! Gotta say it surprised me how much I like Melan Watchog! Lowkey want to get one one day.
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
any reason lillipup's expression was changed? the tiny :o face was really cute, and kind of a feature of lillipup's design
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
Mirrasma is so cute!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Loving the new exclusive!!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Loey Like's AvatarLoey Like
The new exclusive is adorable, I'm definitely going to go broke trying to get some S/A/Ds ;-; RIP my bank account
All of my fields are UFT except the ones that say NUFT you can PM me if I don't have a thread up :) Avatar from advent calendar
Kweeble's AvatarKweeble
Love the new totem forme! Such an underrated pokemon <3 The pose is fantastic!
Official Pokemon Shuffle sprite edited by me, stars gif from the Honey Discord
she/they/he | 22 | disco elysium brainrot
Zerxus's AvatarZerxus
I'm not sure I like the newest sprite updates. they look a little overshaded and rendered plus the hard edges make the sprites look 'thinner' than they were originally (ie lillipup's new sprite) I'm getting worried for the rest of Unova. It's fine that there's a lack of shading on sprites this small sometimes. over detail may do the opposite and make a sprite look disjointed when it was previously fine
Shop: SLE, egg passes, summons, & legendary seals - cheaper than site!
Blue Soul Dew

Blue Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a blue coloration that manages to emanate seriousness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latios.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +2,208,246
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalDark
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
PinkSkittyPow's AvatarPinkSkittyPow
I do agree that the shadows are too dark and i do not like the change in colors in the normal forms

Pow❤She/Her❤20

I like pokemon and I love Neco Arc
Link Longer LinkLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon and divider@ From MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code Signature Pagedoll @MELTY BLOOD TYPE LUMINA

QUOTE originally posted by mikestarprince

but for shiny emboar's updates... i think you guys may have gotten the colors wrong?
any news on this? absolutely not trying to rush lol just wanted to know if it's being kept in mind.
Sei's AvatarSei

but for shiny emboar's updates... i think you guys may have gotten the colors wrong?
any news on this? absolutely not trying to rush lol just wanted to know if it's being kept in mind.
Artists have been poked about it! Thanks for the reminder <3

Pages: 123··· 665666667668669··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page