PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 627628629630631··· 746747748

SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
looking good on the toy bunnies! one small gripe though; the end of terabit's left ear is.. weirdly light on the outline. It looks almost like it got cut off
Avvy by SimonPetrikov

QUOTE originally posted by SpoodleBug

looking good on the toy bunnies! one small gripe though; the end of terabit's left ear is.. weirdly light on the outline. It looks almost like it got cut off
ah that would be because it is indeed cut off, I will do a fix~
Melan Entei Hunt

Livedex: Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova/Kalos/Alola/Galar
Code made by: me -- Image Credit(s)
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
pffff i thought it was just a stylistic choice cause its a fairly thin sprite xD hope its not a bother
dragon360's Avatardragon360
The albino Minibbit line looks so awesome! I love the pastel pink and the greys! (Also, it looks like some of the melans are wearing accessories from the dress up and I can't unsee it) edit: i completely forgot to say what I wanted to say and said something from another idea
Avatar made by FrigidMellohi My first self-hatched shiny, named after Hermione from Harry Potter! Please click her! "It's time to roll the dice." -Mat Cauthon, from the Wheel of Time series (by Robert Jordan)
Whyyy Clover my bean :(( Does anybody have an image of the old Metabitt art? Searching, checked the wiki (updated to new art) and sprite discovery (but couldn't dig up Metabitt there) >v<

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite o/
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by HeartlessDemon

Whyyy Clover my bean :(( Does anybody have an image of the old Metabitt art? Searching, checked the wiki (updated to new art) and sprite discovery (but couldn't dig up Metabitt there) >v<
This? It's still on the wiki, just in the image history ^^
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Woah, those pages exist? O-o Thank you ^w^ I don't see why Metabitts had to change, the colors seem a bit more vibrant but the shape looks... squished >v<
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
now with the discovery of Melan Unown J, this means that every Melan Unown has been discovered! we finally managed to discover every Melan Unown!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

QUOTE originally posted by Mirica199

now with the discovery of Melan Unown J, this means that every Melan Unown has been discovered! we finally managed to discover every Melan Unown!
That also means johto's melan dex is done!!
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Shadow2812's AvatarShadow2812
I just noticed something on the wiki, the Shiny Castform forms haven't been updated to their recently released Shiny forms
Great job getting first, Team Bloom Doom! This was one of the greatest races I have ever had! Not only did I beat my previous point record, but the teamwork was the best I have ever seen and we got first! I don't think I have ever been so motivated to participate in a race! This team was the greatest I have been on! I hope to see some of you in future type races! ~Champion Spectra, the creator of the sprite!

Pages: 123··· 627628629630631··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page