PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 629630631632633··· 744745746

ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by Tikru97

I know those are supposed to be teeth on Bidoof and Bibarel, but they look like they are sticking their tongues out. :D
Yay! I'm not the only one who thought they were sticking their tongues out! I think they are really cute though!
Score: 899

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
Igneous Bidoof is...such a little bean...I love it so much...
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
CrazyCrØw's AvatarCrazyCrØw
Now I'm a sucker for purple melans and this new bidoof is really neat
Crow ♥ She/Her ♥ 25
Pokemon/Item shop
x37 x1
credits

credits

Code @Colorful. Background from here. Murkrow Tab Headers are the animated menusprite from the Generation III, IV, and V Pokémon games. Credits Murkrow is Game sprite of #198 Murkrow from Pokémon Crystal. Custom bottom right Murkrow is is by @Dartwind. Avatar created by @AurumArt_ from Twitter. Commissioned by me.
Igneous Bidoof & Bibarel are really cool. The Bibarel somehow reminds me of Entei, and I think that's really neat. I'm also really excited about the Minor shiny, albino, & melan sprites update. I was planning on melan hunting it, but now I have extra shinies and albinos to find as well!!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
the Melan Dusk Mane and Dawn Wings Necrozma look so pretty! I love how the green and the dark purple look together!
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
The Male melan fluxray sprite is missing from the wiki if anyone has it please let chardox know asap here: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/309154/Looking-for-melan-Fluxray-hunters-Seeking-melan-Fluxray-sprite
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Melan Strelitzgon's colors work so well together, what a pretty Melan!
Caprikid is so cute, I love it already!
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
Story about this how goat evolve into bull or deer x3 Really nice sprites. I like albino colours
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Ey! Who is the one who let these MLP characters enter the pokemon's world? Personally not a fan, they just feel... weird? Mostly because of the blue flashy hair. I feel like they looks more like MLP oc rather than fakemon. Tho I'll still be interested in seeing what the artwork looks like.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!

Pages: 123··· 629630631632633··· 744745746

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page