PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 626627628629630··· 746747748

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

okay this time I promise they are definitely different sprites!
Am I just dumb or can I still not see any difference with the Houndour sprites? I cleared my cache and I still see nothing different. Pokédex Wiki

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Despairsaur's AvatarDespairsaur

QUOTE originally posted by Doduo

Am I just dumb or can I still not see any difference with the Houndour sprites? I cleared my cache and I still see nothing different. Pokédex Wiki
I'm pretty sure Shazi meant the Spritzee line and not Houndour line with that ^^
Tidal Bell

Tidal Bell

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small, blue bell that seems to faintly smell of the sea. Upon ringing it, stories tell of the coming of the Legendary Pokémon Lugia.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Timid nature

QUOTE originally posted by Despairsaur

QUOTE originally posted by Doduo

I'm pretty sure Shazi meant the Spritzee line and not Houndour line with that ^^
Before that though, it was mentioned the Houndour line was updated and people were posting sprites saying they hadn't changed, and I still see no change, unless it was just super tiny changes that aren't noticeable to me.
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
Shazi said herself that even though they were newer, there was a possibility they weren't any different. Post here for reference And yes, she was taking about the Spritzee line when she said "I promise they are definitely different sprites'. c:
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]

QUOTE originally posted by MochaFox

Shazi said herself that even though they were newer, there was a possibility they weren't any different. Post here for reference And yes, she was taking about the Spritzee line when she said "I promise they are definitely different sprites'. c:
Ah okay, I am the Big Dumb:tm:, it read to me as "ok I promise Houndour is different this time" instead of associating it with the Spritzee update, my bad!
Lynavleder's AvatarLynavleder
The eye on the shiny spritzee is quite strange, I cannot tell difference on the eye and beak due to the low contrast, so Sprite look like this: • • instead of an eye.

QUOTE originally posted by ÉrrähM

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I really like the new color, but I'm saying "no" for the new aromatise sprite. In my opinion, it really look out of place. The worst part is the winking, just no. I don't want to see a pokemon winking at me everytime I go to the shelter or go click someone's field. Also on another note, I agree that shiny spritzee should have a better outline so it don't looks like it merge with the beak. I feel the same way for the albino too. And I think it could be a good idea to edit aromatise eyes too.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Aromatisse looks very....flat. Especially the upper portion (the horns/chest fluff); it reminds me of the early mega sprites before they were updated. The pose/silhouette is also not that clear regarding the left arm. (its left arm, the one on the right for us) The way it's positioned just looks like it's a part of the same purple fluff on the front instead of a separate appendage. (the earlier mentioned flatness doesn't help with this, either) If the arm was more clearly separated from the fluff and/or had a different pose, I think it would read clearer as An Arm instead of a flat line/just more fluff.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
Mega Terabbit looks so cool! I never would've thought that Mega Stone would turn out to be that!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Majorly late to the party, but i love Manaphy and Phione's new albino colors. That shade of pink is absolutely perfect for them! x3
My avatar is my custom character, Tailvee. As it's name suggests, Tailvee is an Eevee combined with Tails the Fox :3

Pages: 123··· 626627628629630··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page