PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 605606607608609··· 746747748

LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
*squawks* Melan Lunavern is *gorgeous*. So's the shiny Noimoem. And the shiny Lunavern. I might hunt it anyways now.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
murfijs's Avatarmurfijs
dont mind me just someone screaming at how awsome the new variant is. REEEEE!

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

The Noibat and Cosmog Line have been updated~
I can see that the Cosmog line has changed by checking my dex, but the Noibat line is still the same for me, unless it just hasn't been uploaded yet but I'm assuming it should be given the quote 0: Edit: I've hard refreshed multiple times and still don't see changes for the Noibat line, just wanted to post here in case something went wrong.

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Joshua Kiryu's AvatarJoshua Kiryu
Pretty sure the noibat line only got slight edits to lining and stuff and not major color changes
100/∞ || Shop Journal || Free Art
Ultra power bar 4.03%
Ahh okay, I was under the assumption it got a color change as I think other updated line mons have o: Unless I'm misremembering which is probably 1000% the case haha, thanks for the quick reply tho!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
the new lunala melan is just breathtaking. such a huge, huuuuuuuuuuuuge improvement, i adore it 💕💕💕💕💕💕 and avocado tail is fixed too \o/
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
DrakanAroh's AvatarDrakanAroh
Woof gonna have to slap Lunala back onto my melan hunt list once I can be around more than I am (new mons not withstanding). Gonna miss the avacado tail, ngl, but the new colors are so pretty -- and in that same vein, love love LOVE the new Noismog line! So cute! ♥♥♥
Man-Bat / Kirk Langstrom from DC's Justice Leage Dark (~2019 version)
& Sig
Galladerox Freebie using official art from Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse
Collecting: , , , & Casually Collecting: , , , &
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Psychøkin

Pretty sure the noibat line only got slight edits to lining and stuff and not major color changes
Just confirming PK here, The noibat line had some contrasting tweaks and wasn't drastically changed. The Cosmog line was as people weren't overly fond of the old colours~
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Old vs new Very slight adjustment, but it's pretty and I really like it. Raspberry bat is slightly more raspberry ^^
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I dont like the new albino cosmog. But just cosmog, the rest of the line is fine. I just really liked the pinkish old one and thought it suits them better than green&yellow lol Tho, interestingly, these color work on noismog. The new melan is gorgeus too! But since cosmog have the same palette between the shiny and regular, it still make me 'aghh' but I guess it would just have to let it to the ajustment.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!

Pages: 123··· 605606607608609··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page