PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 603604605606607··· 746747748

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I dont really like it. Not mad after the sprite work tho, its pretty and I can get behind
I hope its the right terme, I mean that I still appreciate the work the art team have donne, kudos to you for still find interesting ideas
the concept and the sprite work. But it just... Really dislike it. I dont even know what I dont like from it. I just guess its my taste. i didnt see the last evo yet, but I think I would have prefer the base form if it was less... Round. I do like round pokémon, but its just like the idea of a round noibat that I dont appreciate. Great if you like it! I just dont xD but I'll still try to complete the set by myself.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
My sona is a hybrid space bat. Can you guess how I feel about this baby? ;w;
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
i like it! i do not like destroying my hands just so i can evolve it and keep arceus rank, but it's pretty! wish it was a woobat fusion though, i feel like that would've been a lot easier to combine with cosmoem. but it's cute. edit: i'm not too sure about how i feel about those evolutions tho.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
THAT ALBINO IS SO UGLY I LOVE IT //not meant as an insult to the art team i swear
Bubble07's AvatarBubble07
Albino Noismog looks like moon mist ice cream :p

Team : 0 points

Call me bubble/bubs! (they/them) Icon made by me!
Aust's AvatarAust
that albino makes me want a big bowl of sherbet /drool blue green and yellow with the little pink accents is just /chef kiss
Animestia's AvatarAnimestia

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

I dont really like it. Not mad after the sprite work tho, its pretty and I can get behind
I hope its the right terme, I mean that I still appreciate the work the art team have donne, kudos to you for still find interesting ideas
the concept and the sprite work. But it just... Really dislike it. I dont even know what I dont like from it. I just guess its my taste. i didnt see the last evo yet, but I think I would have prefer the base form if it was less... Round. I do like round pokémon, but its just like the idea of a round noibat that I dont appreciate. Great if you like it! I just dont xD but I'll still try to complete the set by myself.
I'm in the same boat here, honestly. The sprite is cute - don't get me wrong - but it just isn't my style? The final evolutions seem rather... bland to me, as if someone were trying to redesign solgaleo and lunala rather than make a new pokemon. The sprites were done really well though, so props to the team for that! My girlfriend adores the little guy!
Avatar: Official Venti 2020 birthday Artwork, Edited by me
Cloasi's AvatarCloasi
OOOOOO I was expecting to like the Lunala version more but I actually really like the Solgaleo version, the sprite looks really cool; awesome job to whoever worked on it !!!
flürrawr's Avatarflürrawr
these sprites are.....busy i don't really have any issues with noismog besides the fact that cosbat sounds much better imo but i...genuinely can't tell what's going on with noismoem. like, i don't.......i literally just can't see anything solgavern looks like a cool design, but the sprite is so busy that you really need to squint/zoom in to even see ita lunavern is readable but the shading? on the wings is really....clunky? looking really not a fan of the neon albino either overall disappointed. i wish we got more single mon variants instead of the fusions we've been getting lately. i don't like fusions in general but i really don't think they translate well to sprites, especially with bigger mons like solgaleo
matecocido's Avatarmatecocido
im in love this is a bab my two favorite pokemon im CRYING SUCH A CHILD IHSJSSIJAKS im hoarding these now, bye bye cosmog hoard, hello babbu hoard. I still gotta check out the evos :o
»» NO PMS PLEASE !! «« * * * *

Pages: 123··· 603604605606607··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page