PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 604605606607608··· 746747748

G0ne's AvatarG0ne
Did Shiny Noismog adopt Cosmog's barely different Shiny sprite, cause I don't like that :x Would've preferred a discernably difference in the normal and shiny sprites
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
This is probably just me but the tail of Lunavern looks a bit weird. (I don't know how to describe it properly bc my english is bad D: but basically I think it looks weird bc the tail got bigger in the end? Idk if that makes sense..) Also, I agree about the shading on the wing and the solgaleo one looks very busy ^ ^;; Edit: nvm, lunala's tail is actually like that lol, but it still look weird to me in that pose though
Clearly I'm not the only one but I don't see a difference in normal Noismog vs shiny Noismog. I can kind of see the cheek on the shiny might look a bit lighter maybe??

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
I really feel like Solgaleo was a missed opportunity to make a Manticore
Avatar is of my Pokesona and Crazy's pokesona 🦡Ryu - Julian is thy name, 23 earth rotations🦡
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

It would also give to cosmog the chance to gave a better shiny if its a cosmog variant.
Apparently not. Why tho? Other variant doesnt 100% follow the same shiny of the pokémon they are base from, so why make it the case for noismog? Regular vs shiny Oh nevermind, at least cosmog cheeks are blue to pink xD Edit: i really hoped the shiny would have take more from noibat shiny color since the line looks more like cosmog-line rather than noibat Line!
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Canine's AvatarCanine
I like the sprites but why would you not take the opportunity to base the shiny more on noibat? We all hate GF for the barely noticeable shiny differences and you went and did it again.
Oliver. Male. 26. Melan Hunt Shop Code BG / Pixel Avatar: hellaonwheels@toyhou.se Sig Art Characters are mine.
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
Noismog is so flurfy, which is adorable. I kind of adore it. Noismoem is... interesting, I can see where you took the sleeping bit from, but looks a bit strange to me, cute, but strange. As for Lunavern and Solgavern, they're not bad. The shading on Lunavern's wings is a little strange, but workable, Solgavern's pose is dynamic and kind of cute. It is a bit disappointing, the route you took for the shiny, as you had quite a bit of artistic license for that, but I do look forward to seeing what the shinies look for Lunavern and Solgavern. I am also kinda disappointed that the melan noismog is green, like the melan lunala and melan solgaleo, but I'm also not a fan of green in general. It would have been interesting to see a dark blue melan I think, more like a night sky, depthless black. The artists put a lot of work into it and I appreciate that.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Noctuoidea's AvatarNoctuoidea
Probably unpopular opinion, but I'm really a fan of the albino. Neon colors dont work on every pokemon, but I think it fits with the vibrant colors on the normal sprite. The melan is also absolutely gorgeous, def one of my favorite melans overall I think the main problem with noismeon is the colors/placing of the colors. The face and head look way to busy for how small the sprite is, making it hard to read.
~Beautiful pink children~ ~~ 165/1250 ~Credits~
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
wowie zowie, that's a melan i need to put on my bucketlist 💕💕💕
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

Regular vs shiny
Yo my eyesight is so bad, if I hadn't been quoting to comment I would've said you just took one image and posted it twice. I had to zoom in to the max before I noticed the cheeks.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Pages: 123··· 604605606607608··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page