PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 539540541542543··· 748749750

thank you sally, for blessing us with such beautiful babies plus i get to waste my money on beautiful deltas so :)
| GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
lol I got the occasion to post it in the Sprite discovery while I was going to post it here Just. Boi. The blue accent is perfect. Good job art team. I want to dex them so much ;u;
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Did the final stage actually get discovered or...?
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Yes Blanksmile evolved their Raboot! Melan Cinderace looks so nice aaua

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Completely didn't notice, haha! I love them though. Definitely a dream melan as I said. The blue is so pretty.
My main gripe about Raboot sprite is that it doesn't have that edgy tsundere feel that official art depict the Pokemon as. Otherwise, all are cool! Now what Pokemon would be the fourth and unofficial starter? My money's on [REDACTED, don't quote because I put spoilers in comment code]

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
timid's Avatartimid
I'll probably come back with more to say once I've let my stance settle on things a bit more, but. The one things that's immediately kind of offputting that I don't agree with is Rillaboom's sprite - specifically just the expression, I dunno. The only information we get from it period from the in game pokedex is that it's kind of a chill dude that likes harmony. Why he yell and look angery? In my opinion its face could read better to begin with, but the gaping mouth probably doesn't help. I dunno, I guess I was just kinda hoping for the chill, smug look from the canon model. The other two final stages look amazing, I really love that they don't have static positions (especially because that's kind of part of what ruined Intelon for me), but I dunno. If there's one bad thing in my opinion, it's Rillaboom's rageface.
Napstablook sprite by Toby Fox. Question mark from default pfq icon. Thrown together by me.
söbble's Avatarsöbble
The only thing I've noticed so far about the sprites that's really bothering me is Drizzile's "hair," or whatever the official name for it is. The color of the main crest is... kind of unfortunate but that's not what's bothering me. The leftmost (from our POV) part of the crest looks as though it's exactly the same color as the skin. The bottom of the crest is supposed to have two parts, one of which is longer than the other. None of the sprites have the leftmost bottom section longer - but I assumed that was for readability purposes, so that doesn't bother me much. I just feel like the color makes it look like it only has two pieces to its crest? Other than that, for once, I have no color complaints? I actually like all of the albinos a fair amount, and even pastel-zombie-mint-blue albino Cinderace looks great because instead of having grey (or pink/another green) as its other color, it has nearly pure white and almost black. It looks great! They all look great.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
Hael's AvatarHael
oops wrong topc! but love the new sprites lmao
flürrawr's Avatarflürrawr
the sprites all looked a little off to me at first, but i think it was just weird going from 3d to pixel form. after seeing them around the site a lot, they look normal now lol. i really like the poses chosen for the final evos, they all look very dynamic. my main gripe is weird and specific, but i really don't like scorbunny's egg. both buneary and bunnelby have their ears marked on the egg, so i was expecting the orange ear marks, its bandage in the middle, and maybe something on the bottom. it just really stands out when compared to the other rabbits: the egg really doesn't scream scorbunny to me, like if i looked at it i'd have no idea what it was supposed to be. but probably only i noticed this because i just love the rabbit mon lol. the specials all look really nice so far as well. i was a bit worried after vulpix/eevee that the albinos would be super bright but i like em, especially scorbunny. happy to have em onsite given my username change.

Pages: 123··· 539540541542543··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page