PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 537538539540541··· 746747748

VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
What a pretty leg boi! I love the clashing colors of the fire plate. :o
"naeriie posted in Sprite Discovery" is ir here?? is it here?? iT IS OH LORD IT IS THIS ISN'T A DIFFERENT THING WHOOOO congrats nae ack personally i like dark @ steel meruem, dragon meruem looks like a shiny deino in a way, and meruem is just very pretty thank you nae very very cool
| GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
Vaporias's AvatarVaporias
@Naerie Congrats on finally getting your Melan Arceus! You worked so hard to get him!!
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

Congrats, naeriie! Call me cliche, but I especially like the Melan Ghost Arceus. There's something aesthetically satisfying about the purple and black in Those Shades.
I was gonna say the same thing. I make me want to dex it so much even thought I don't very like their color xD I find it pretty neat with the dark plate too!
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
I really want to see the actual Poke with a fire plate (melan delta Arceus is insane, way to go!) Otherwise though, congrats! I'm excited to see the sprite revamp when the time comes around
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
FennekOoba's AvatarFennekOoba
Oh my God? I may or may not have started crying when I saw Meruem, i know how long you've wanted him and he's finally here. And a delta?? The king truly has returned to his kingdom. Huge congrats to Nae, i can't even believe that he's really here ;o;
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gifs from Pokemon and Undertale.
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
I want to take a second to thank everyone who helped make this hunt possible, I couldn't have done it without the immense help I recieved. <3 I've known what these sprites looked like for a VERY long time and I'm so, so happy to finally share them!!! I'm really digging the ghost, dragon and fairy melans personally. :o I really, really hope the revamp treats them well. But I'm just glad to have discovered it in time so these rave babies could be known to the world because DAMN, they're the definition of rave melans XD
Lazer-Bunny's AvatarLazer-Bunny
I'm late, because I haven't used this site in months, but imagine my surprise that Naeriie finally got that melan Arceus. Big congrats on that, ( ゚ヮ゚)/ but like, on another note, can anyone fill me on why they did that to melan Vulpix? I'm floored. I have mad respect for the art team here and I always will, but like, the blue colors look so muddy? The sprite just doesn't look quite right when it's standing next to the majority of other pokemon. I feel like it's the head fluff and tails that look a little too saturated compared to the rest of the sprite. (; ̄Д ̄)
☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆ ♡JournalArt shopCredits♡ Emo Squad ☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty

QUOTE originally posted by Lazer-Bunny

If you go back a little while you can find the discussion on it. The original new albino was similar in the sense it was oversaturated. The new albino is better, but the melan stayed the same. I personally don't like them, as they just read as "here's a dark shiny, and here's a light shiny" but that just means I won't hunt them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
Fairy Meruem is great!! he's so good and deserves loaf.
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,780,122
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,245,270
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,608,652
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code

Pages: 123··· 537538539540541··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page