PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 536537538539540··· 744745746

Canine's AvatarCanine
I am in love with these cannibal bugs and I cannot wait for them to become breedable so I can have an army. Major props to whoever designed them and did the sprite work, they're amazing. <3
Oliver. Male. 26. Melan Hunt Shop Code BG / Pixel Avatar: hellaonwheels@toyhou.se Sig Art Characters are mine.
VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
I don't mind the species shift too much. I think official Pokemon have it too (Best example I can think of would be Remoraid > Octillery). Same with major color shifts (Trapinch > Vibrava) I love this new dragon <3
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Honestly? Sprites are beautiful, I love the shiny Aphreyd. But I would've loved it more if it only had two evos and ended with Scavady. The last evolution reminds me of the Selkrub line, honestly. I think it could've stood well as a completely different Exclusive.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
h o r i z o n's Avatarh o r i z o n
Sandslash at it again with the new melan discovery! Congrats! Also I love these bugs and I need them immediately.
kase. male he/him. 25. bg
f2u @hamha.tumblr.com
|code
@is it necessary + @hercules, edits by me
pixel
@gaelson, commission by @canine
|icon
@gezeichnet
sig image
@jurobii
characters are mine
and @canine's
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
As I thought, Nagatel looks way cooler than popoile with the melan color, I think it really fits them well.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
To be honest, I thought Nae had hatched her Melan Arceus. 🙈 But the melan Naganadel looks SO good! I'd be honored to have such a nice melan, it's so lovely! ❤
✦ ✦
64/500+
141/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
Naganatel? I thought it was Naganadel? Idk maybe I'm confused. I love the needle dragon's melan colors. Fits really well!
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
I dont know what it is about this sprite that I like, but I like it, a lot. I like posting in sprite discovery to spook people because of that reason :P One day it'll actually be for the thing I want to discover though XD
Kang's AvatarKang
AHHHH NAE I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! You've worked soooo hard to get him and he is such a pretty boy!!! I am very very glad I was able to help with this hunt in the past! I knew you could do it!!! :D Arceus is a good leg boi and I really enjoy the colors! Yes, he is due for a change, but for the now I really love his colors. They match the plate color changes oddly enough. o: The king has returned to his kingdom finally! Edit: Melan Arceus also makes sense neon wise with some of its plate colors an is enjoyable to look at. That's just my opinion though. I feel some of the plate colors make the melan look rather epic an others make him have these 80s vibes which I dig.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Congrats, naeriie! Call me cliche, but I especially like the Melan Ghost Arceus. There's something aesthetically satisfying about the purple and black in Those Shades.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent

Pages: 123··· 536537538539540··· 744745746

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page