PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

söbble's Avatarsöbble
master.pngc+.png
The only thing I've noticed so far about the sprites that's really bothering me is Drizzile's "hair," or whatever the official name for it is. The color of the main crest is... kind of unfortunate but that's not what's bothering me. The leftmost (from our POV) part of the crest looks as though it's exactly the same color as the skin. The bottom of the crest is supposed to have two parts, one of which is longer than the other. None of the sprites have the leftmost bottom section longer - but I assumed that was for readability purposes, so that doesn't bother me much. I just feel like the color makes it look like it only has two pieces to its crest? Other than that, for once, I have no color complaints? I actually like all of the albinos a fair amount, and even pastel-zombie-mint-blue albino Cinderace looks great because instead of having grey (or pink/another green) as its other color, it has nearly pure white and almost black. It looks great! They all look great.
summon_vir.png × 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page