PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 416417418419420··· 747748749

Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000
Oh god. New albino rain castform is sooo cute like aaaa. Such a pretty purple.
Sun Jewel

Sun Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A little jewel that flickers with a warm glow.

Sells for 325

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze
Teaques's AvatarTeaques
Oh well. I'm happy with was done to Chingling/Chimecho. The old Albino didn't make much sense to me because it was monotone while the ribbon was supposed to have a colourful tip. Now it's fixed, and Chingling's shade of blue is super nice too! I also think that the Melan looks somewhat better without the dirty yellow hue. But oh dear, rip Swablu line. I absolutely admired it and dreamt of getting that black/purple Melan one day. But now, I'm sorry but this new Melan looks really really bad, to put it mildly. It's just as ridiculous as a picture with inverted colours. The Albino has also suffered imo, although not as much. I just like the old pinkish palette more than the new hospital-like one. That being said, the new Mega sprite is definitely an improvement! Shame the colours are a total miss now. And yes I'm going to agree about the ralts line and its melans. The change was very unnecessary. Also Crawdaunt's and Spoink's albinos... kind of disappointing. Not sure how to feel about this whole update so far but I hope it'll grow on me
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
I am so impressed with this revamp. I was so excited and happy to go into my field and see my albino jirachi. thank you art team for making my day. Very excited to see melan plusle and minun later :D Also ill just point out my personaly faves from the melans shown so far -absol and mega absol: holy cow i never cared for melan absol. Now i love it -meditite: this thing looka so nice melan!!! I almost wanna hunt it!! -aron line: i honestly really liked the old melan line, i never thought it could be improved. But i was wrong. Im absolutely in love with its colour palette.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
triibu's Avatartriibu
Oh my god i'm c r y i n g (tears of joy) Albino Aron line is not baby pink anymore ! My only gripe is that the new Aggron mega sprite looks too... friendly, almost smiling? As compared to the hulking mean-looking previous version. Request to give the new sprite a bit bigger frown pretty please? <3 (also psst inconsistency, Shiny Aggron has a blue eye instead of red) At first glance i disliked the melan Swablu colors, but the more i look at them, the more i actually like it. (Realizing that steel grey and wine red are the colors of my university did help, haha). I do dislike the new mega Altaria pose a bit though - i think it's the open beak/mouth, that makes it look like a Dewgong to me haha.
  • Delta
  • Selling
  • Other
+ many more, including: normal and S/A delta Aron, Koffing, Ditto Check the fields and PM me!
Avatar made by ScribblyGryphon Signature under construction. LF: tabbed signature templates :')
söbble's Avatarsöbble
I'm actually loving this update - surprise! I think everything looks great. My only complaints are the albino manectric and its mega (electrike looks so good Idk what happened) and mirroring what others have said about Swablu. I also think the albino spheal line is... Bad. Like, the green isn't even the problem. Its the same problem with albino mega purrloin. That grey-blue looks BAD with the green. If that was a creamy yellow, spheal would look so good. I'm happy to say that, unlike the Johto update, this one has added things to my hunt list instead of taken away. Super good job, art team!
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
Ohhh my god I am SCREAMING I love melan Mega Seviper's new colors! So much better than that like, burnt orange or whatever it was ahhh ;u; As for the Swablu line, I'm ... kind of obsessed with the new albinos lol, so minty x3 The melans are nice too but I miss the old purpley cotton floofs. Might have to change my melan mega's name now, not sure yet (it's Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fluff). Lovelovelove the new mega lines though! Kind of 'meh' on the melan Ralts line's new colors. I feel like I's be fine with it if they'd been that was all along but I got used to the pretty vivid purple on my melan mega Gardevoir and I miss it, though I understand why it was changed. Super happy with the new albinos though! edit: you know what I take it back; after looking more closely I really really like the new melan mega Gardevoir :0! And OH MY GAWD THAT MELAN REGICE!!! I was seriously hoping it's get changed to dark purple!! It's exactly how I was thinking! It looks like dark energon now ahaha (sorry, you'll only understand that if you've seen Transformers Prime XD) There was more I wanted to say but I've already forgotten what everything else looked like since I'm on garbage mobile and can't go back to look again without losing my post afhkgdafjkd
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart drawn by me in the Colors3D 3DS app.
Actual sig coming eventually :p
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova

QUOTE originally posted by Zorovern

Ohhh my god I am SCREAMING I love melan Mega Seviper's new colors! So much better than that like, burnt orange or whatever it was ahhh ;u; As for the Swablu line, I'm ... kind of obsessed with the new albinos lol, so minty x3 The melans are nice too but I miss the old purpley cotton floofs. Might have to change my melan mega's name now, not sure yet (it's Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fluff). Lovelovelove the new mega lines though! Kind of 'meh' on the melan Ralts line's new colors. I feel like I's be fine with it if they'd been that was all along but I got used to the pretty vivid purple on my melan mega Gardevoir and I miss it, though I understand why it was changed. Super happy with the new albinos though! And OH MY GAWD THAT MELAN REGICE!!! I was seriously hoping it's get changed to dark purple!! It's exactly how I was thinking! It looks like dark energon now ahaha (sorry, you'll only understand that if you've seen Transformers Prime XD) There was more I wanted to say but I've already forgotten what everything else looked like since I'm on garbage mobile and can't go back to look again without losing my post afhkgdafjkd
Dark energon? Yes this is good world. Regi are like robots, transformers are robots.... Regice corrupted by dark energon!
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
Lazer-Bunny's AvatarLazer-Bunny
I like the update a whole bunch, the new mega sprites look fantastic! - My only criticisms are I don't love the green on the melan Ralts line, it kinda sucks that I don't wanna hunt it anymore. I don't think it matches the rest of the sprites colors. - I'm also very disappointed by the new albino Registeel, it was my first special legend and I'm very attached to mine so it sucks that it looks so similar to the regular colors now :'c
☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆ ♡JournalArt shopCredits♡ Emo Squad ☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
Shiro-san's AvatarShiro-san
I really love all the new mega sprites! Except rayquaza because he looks a little cramped in there. But, on the the bad part. I'm honestly reconsidering my absol hunt since I was really working to try and get the magnificent black beauty with yellow eyes, and then they went and changed it to...a dull grey and purple scheme. It doesn't look terrible, but it's not nearly as appealing as the original. I'd love to have it changed back or at least made that dark black color with purple horns. I don't feel all too motivated anymore, but I don't want to give up after all this work. Sorry to be so negative, there were a lot of good changes, but I don't care for dulling down a lot of pokemon.
All art and coding by me.Deviant Art-Toyhou.se
Saving credits for a Type:Null hunt.Swapping gp for credits 1:1k, buying ultra beasts 150gp each, null vouchers ,1,000gp! Just send a trade or pm!
× 104534712 / 200,000,000
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
With the rings/streamers that mega Rayquaza here, in its new position, it almost looks like a dog. Everything else in more or less in love with, particularly the re-positioning for the rest of the Megas.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here

Pages: 123··· 416417418419420··· 747748749

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page