PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
Ohhh my god I am SCREAMING I love melan Mega Seviper's new colors! So much better than that like, burnt orange or whatever it was ahhh ;u; As for the Swablu line, I'm ... kind of obsessed with the new albinos lol, so minty x3 The melans are nice too but I miss the old purpley cotton floofs. Might have to change my melan mega's name now, not sure yet (it's Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fluff). Lovelovelove the new mega lines though! Kind of 'meh' on the melan Ralts line's new colors. I feel like I's be fine with it if they'd been that was all along but I got used to the pretty vivid purple on my melan mega Gardevoir and I miss it, though I understand why it was changed. Super happy with the new albinos though! edit: you know what I take it back; after looking more closely I really really like the new melan mega Gardevoir :0! And OH MY GAWD THAT MELAN REGICE!!! I was seriously hoping it's get changed to dark purple!! It's exactly how I was thinking! It looks like dark energon now ahaha (sorry, you'll only understand that if you've seen Transformers Prime XD) There was more I wanted to say but I've already forgotten what everything else looked like since I'm on garbage mobile and can't go back to look again without losing my post afhkgdafjkd
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart drawn by me in the Colors3D 3DS app.
Actual sig coming eventually :p
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page