PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 415416417418419··· 746747748

Ozma's AvatarOzma
I REALLY like this update, dang so many of them look so good T__T I was waiting for Groudon to update and it looks so much more beautiful than I thought aaaAAAHHH
icon + sig official tcg art
Roargirl's AvatarRoargirl
So the ralts line. I personally really like the new albino mega gallade and mega gardevoir but the melans... Yeah personally I am not a fan. The reason I melan hunted to have a mega gallade and mega gardevoir is because I really loved their colour scheme, it was a pretty unique take on melans and it worked so well. Now that uniqueness has gone, they don’t really do it for me anymore. And usually I melan Hunt if I really like the look of a melan to make it worthwhile, personally I am now disappointed with my gallade and gardevoir. I know that’s a lot of complaining. Don’t get me wrong, I am a fan of most the sprite changes,I think the staff did a really good job with most of them. I personally just don’t like the melan mega gardevoir/ gallade change. Edit: A little bit of before and after
Avatar is a screenshot of Peridot from Steven Universe (c) Cartoon Network. I use mobile 99.99% of the time.
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Cyndalavosion

Oof melan torchic line is hella purple x-x
oof shiny torchic line is hella orange x-x this is a joke btw, I'm joint pointing out the shiny line is very orange and I'm being silly with you because we haz da jokes, just incase other people interpret this as sarcasm/me being salty xD
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
The sprite has yellow and orange I'm not asking for purple and green, as I noticed, but maybe a bit larger of a color difference? Not trying to be rude or offensive to you just stating my opinion... :I
selocon's Avatarselocon
Albi Duskull is so perfect! Thank you art team for helping my prized girl be so adorbs!
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
I am loving the changes!! <3 omg there is so much I love, the colors! the poses! -screeches n flailing out of excitement- Gotta plan myself a melan ralts hunt and get that melan gardevoir cause hecc I need that in my life noawz!! <333
Melan Entei Hunt

Livedex: Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova/Kalos/Alola/Galar
Code made by: me -- Image Credit(s)
Cinis's AvatarCinis
Hm there are some great changes and I honestly adore all the work the artstaff put in this update - Thank you so much for your work guys! Now to the unpleasant part... Atleast for me most of the albinos now look kinda bleak? I'm not an arts person (can't even draw stickman lol), but I do not understand some of the choices (melan Sableye now yellow? Melan Absol is now kinda pastellish or Beautifly is now so bleak, from its vibrant former self, only to mention a few). Hoenstly? I'm not a person to judge anything, but I personally do not get the point why those changes where necessary? Probably the artists where not statisfyed with the outcome of the previous melan lines? Alas, atleast this cuts my (way to long) melan-hunting list a good part shorter.
Typeracescore 1968
Aaaa i love albino Anorith and Armaldo!! The colors suits them nice! I'm a bit iffy about albino Tropius but it's OK ^^
Hello I'm Mitchell. Visit Saturn's Shops there quite nice. Oh? You don't know who Saturn is? Well this user used to be BloodyScarlett and Hexel!
Hey! I'm Jade! Saturn loves to chat! So if you want, give her a friendly hello!
Heya! I'm Angel! I want to credit all these cool artists who made us, and banners! These are made by an awesome sprite artists, Lord Magikarp and William Allen! They all have a shop you should visit! Gezie drew Saturn's icon
help saturn get hypermode
Zophan Canister
0/2500 ♡♡Pkmn Adopt and Auction shop♡♡
Delta1413's AvatarDelta1413
Ok can I just Aron line The albinos and the melans are metallic now and I'm screaming. I love the new albino eye colour, and the fact the melan kept a bit of its chocolate on the belly
The destination is an illusion pfp credit: Choasu
yööns's Avataryööns
oh. my. god. i dont usually comment on these things but i absolutely ADORE the new colors for sableye and new pose for the mega!
Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkGhost
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
Colbur Berry

Colbur Berry

Rare Berry

(: 0)

Tiny hooks grow on the surface of this Berry. It latches on to Pokémon so it can be carried to far-off places.

Flavour: Sour/bitter
Colour: Pink
Firmness: Super Hard
Growth time: 72 hours

Sells for 30

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkGhost
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
so pretty ;u;
shon ; 24
Nanab Berry

Nanab Berry

Berry

(: 0)

Bitter, but with a trace of sweetness, the Nanab Berry was the seventh to be discovered in the world.

Flavour: Bitter
Colour: Pink
Firmness: Very Hard
Growth time: 8 hours

Sells for 20

Lv. 52 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ground
Happiness 27%
Timid nature

Pages: 123··· 415416417418419··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page