PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Teaques's AvatarTeaques
Oh well. I'm happy with was done to Chingling/Chimecho. The old Albino didn't make much sense to me because it was monotone while the ribbon was supposed to have a colourful tip. Now it's fixed, and Chingling's shade of blue is super nice too! I also think that the Melan looks somewhat better without the dirty yellow hue. But oh dear, rip Swablu line. I absolutely admired it and dreamt of getting that black/purple Melan one day. But now, I'm sorry but this new Melan looks really really bad, to put it mildly. It's just as ridiculous as a picture with inverted colours. The Albino has also suffered imo, although not as much. I just like the old pinkish palette more than the new hospital-like one. That being said, the new Mega sprite is definitely an improvement! Shame the colours are a total miss now. And yes I'm going to agree about the ralts line and its melans. The change was very unnecessary. Also Crawdaunt's and Spoink's albinos... kind of disappointing. Not sure how to feel about this whole update so far but I hope it'll grow on me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page