PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 414415416417418··· 746747748

ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
I'm suprised my Regice looks better ^^
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
Oof melan torchic line is hella purple x-x
ShinyYena's AvatarShinyYena
I'm Not Really Sure On How To Feel About The New Albinos For The Ralts Line. They'll Have To Grow On Me. But I Love The New Melan Delcatty! THE PAINFUL NEON BLUE IS GONE! IT'S A GIFT FROM THE GODS!
Foxat's AvatarFoxat
Well, after my Melan Ralts hunt, I really don't know how to feel about the new Melan Ralts line. In particular my Gallade. From a light black/dark gray-ish and navy blue to a dark purple and ugly green it's just.. meh. There's obviously nothing that can be done really, but I can't say I won't miss what it was.
Captain's AvatarCaptain
I'm really loving the updates to the Mega Sprites so far!
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
I'm really super definitely not a fan of the new Mega Rayquaza position, it looks extremely crowded and also spread out, it doesn't seem like a comfortable or natural position. It looks significantly shorter and wider than the previous sprite and, again, it doesn't seem ... natural
Captain's AvatarCaptain
Hmm... I can agree the antennae (?) make it seem a little busy and kind of draw the eye all over the place, but I was noticing that the way depth was created in the sprite looks pretty sharp.
Ohh.... Poochyana line's albinos... I'm not a big fan. I'm gonna miss the cute pink noses and the nice cream pallette ;-;
Hello I'm Mitchell. Visit Saturn's Shops there quite nice. Oh? You don't know who Saturn is? Well this user used to be BloodyScarlett and Hexel!
Hey! I'm Jade! Saturn loves to chat! So if you want, give her a friendly hello!
Heya! I'm Angel! I want to credit all these cool artists who made us, and banners! These are made by an awesome sprite artists, Lord Magikarp and William Allen! They all have a shop you should visit! Gezie drew Saturn's icon
help saturn get hypermode
Zophan Canister
0/2500 ♡♡Pkmn Adopt and Auction shop♡♡
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Hey, my normal/shiny mega masterpost had some un-updated URLs. While PokeDex sprites ARE lagging in update, I've modified the URLs so that they're officially dynamic. So, don't worry about it. They will update when Sei uploads them.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
ohush's Avatarohush
He used to be black/grey with purple wings and was really pretty. Now he's dark red with... weird grey blue wings? The albino was pink with cream-y wings and it got changed too but it atleast follows the same kind of theme. I wish they did that with melan swablu too. I really, really do not like it and prefer the old one. Maybe tweak the wing color? Also albino spinda was supposed to be changed and... if it was, it looks the exact same and has the same problem where the spots are too hard to see. My suggestion would be to make the spots a light pastel color such as purple/pink/blue.

Pages: 123··· 414415416417418··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page