PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 241242243244245··· 748749750

impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
Yeah Bunbori being mythical/legendary is why it isn't breedable even though the others from the same season are. As for the new fakemon, I'm conflicted. I absolutely love it, dont get me wrong. Creepy ghosts are amazing. I love all the fakemon. I'm just disappointed, I guess? By the relatively high number of single stage Pokemon to ones with regular evos.

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
0 pts .
Golden-Goat's AvatarGolden-Goat

QUOTE originally posted by JaneCrocker

Yeah Bunbori being mythical/legendary is why it isn't breedable even though the others from the same season are. As for the new fakemon, I'm conflicted. I absolutely love it, dont get me wrong. Creepy ghosts are amazing. I love all the fakemon. I'm just disappointed, I guess? By the relatively high number of single stage Pokemon to ones with regular evos.
Well, season 3 only has two pokemon that evolve, not counting solynx's mega. And both the 2 pokemon (ardik and boxaby) only evolve once. Theres one pokemon in this season with 2 evos, which is cool! (I forgot the name, but its the walking stick)
Journal | Shop Art Shop
1540/4300 Dragon Gems
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
Phastix And I think everyone just wants to see more evolvable fakemon lol
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
Where's a fakemon with 3 stages though? all i see is gragon, faemueno, luckoo, and those 3 starter ones? thats 6/24 one fourth.
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

QUOTE originally posted by PurpleTiger

Where's a fakemon with 3 stages though? all i see is gragon, faemueno, luckoo, not counting those 3 starter ones? thats 6/24 one fourth.
And the 3 starters I already mentioned...
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

QUOTE originally posted by PurpleTiger

Where's a fakemon with 3 stages though? all i see is gragon, faemueno, luckoo, not counting those 3 starter ones? thats 6/24 one fourth.
And the 3 starters I already mentioned...
I said the 3 starter ones.... theres 6 triple stage fakemon, not counting phastix which is different evolutionary branches And there are 7 that dont evolve at all, and all the rest are 2 stages. so almost half only have one evolution 7 with 1 stage 11 with 2 stages 6 with 3 stages its really unbalanced
Mystera's AvatarMystera
omg guys, just read the dang wiki. Bunbori, Flarbat, Hydrark, and Taiveret all have notes on their Wiki pages noting their Mythical/Starter status. Staff members turn up on the Discord server fairly often and they tell us tidbits like that.
I guess the new fakemon is very Kryptik! Haha!

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
MBCMechachu's AvatarMBCMechachu

QUOTE originally posted by Cyndalavosion

Bunbori is actually the fakemon legendary fakemon yeah Novan-Chan told me that a little while back I think she also told me that some of them were 'starters' but I forgot which So Can't really confirm that I just feel like she could've but not sure so don't take my word for it
I'm gonna guess you're talking about Taiveret, Flarbat, & Hydrark in regards to the starter Pokemon.
MBC Power Up! Profile Picture made by myself.
Sei's AvatarSei
Keep in mind that art staff ALSO did furfrou this season too which is why there were two single stage evos this time. It was a LOT of work. 16 base sprites x8 (recolors and icons) +4 (eggs). That's a loooot of sprites. 132 to be exact. Also, keep in mind that the exclusive dex is just starting - there's room for way more! It might seem 'unbalanced' right now, but it'll flesh out over time. There are a LOT of canon regions that have way more than 7 pokemon who don't evolve -- Hoenn for example. Not including legendaries, they have 13 Pokémon who do not evolve. Alola has 14. In regards to the starters thing, it's been said from the very beginning that they were. Their egg descriptions share the identifier of all starter eggs. And Gragon is our pseudo.

Pages: 123··· 241242243244245··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page