PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 240241242243244··· 748749750

Anduin's AvatarAnduin
Nope no evo, also under the dirt it's body is actually just made up of Diglett, mystery sloved.
MBCMechachu's AvatarMBCMechachu

QUOTE originally posted by Darkia

Ahh I love kryptic but I wished it evolved, would've loved to see what's hiding under that dirt owo
Maybe it could get a Mega Evolution in the near future like Lunapine & Solynx.
MBC Power Up! Profile Picture made by myself.
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
i want a mega bunbori tbh ;v; all the single evolution exclusives need megas
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
MBCMechachu's AvatarMBCMechachu

QUOTE originally posted by PurpleTiger

If these Pokefarm Q Exclusive Pokemon counted as their own generation I wouldn't be too surprised if Bunbori were a mythical Pokemon.
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger

QUOTE originally posted by MBCMechachu

If these Pokefarm Q Exclusive Pokemon counted as their own generation I wouldn't be too surprised if Bunbori were a mythical Pokemon.
Well of course the pokedex entry says its a blessing to witness it and that its rare to find. Its obviously the legendary to all the exclusives
Zen's AvatarZen

QUOTE originally posted by MBCMechachu

They do count as their own generation, and Bunbori is, in fact, mythical I believe.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
Bunbori is actually the fakemon legendary fakemon yeah Novan-Chan told me that a little while back I think she also told me that some of them were 'starters' but I forgot which So Can't really confirm that I just feel like she could've but not sure so don't take my word for it
Zen's AvatarZen
Flarbat is one of the starters. Though I could've sworn someone had said Bunbori is mythical, not a legend.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

Flarbat is one of the starters. Though I could've sworn someone had said Bunbori is mythical, not a legend.
Bunbori is a mythical. Mythicals are legends. The 3 starters are Hydrark, the tan bunny, and Flarbat.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
Yes Gladion fits it right Wish Bunbori was in the same season as them but still

Pages: 123··· 240241242243244··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page