PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 239240241242243··· 748749750

BinOfTrash's AvatarBinOfTrash
oh my gosh I'm in love with this poke! it's so different to all the others, finally a genderless exclusive!
This is now one of my favorite shiny pokemon.
~~~~~~~~~~
Avatar by me, signature images belong to Flightrising.com
Listen, I love the main body of Kyrptic, but I think the arms really clash with it. They're very stiff looking and look like they were kinda shoved into the dirt in front of it. In my opinion, if the arms were "attached" to the main body, they would look much more natural even with the sharp angles they've got going on. The arms are really my main criticism. The rest of the pokemon is downright brilliant. Wonderfully done!
avatar is my own art! formerly known as chimeranyx I currently have shiny and albino Elgyem UFT. Check my fields for prices!
SpikeyMouth's AvatarSpikeyMouth
OOOHHHHHH I LOVE THE NEW FAKEMON!!! i'm always a sucker for ghost fakemom but even if it wasn't a ghost type it's still a cool spoopy pokemon~
Anduin's AvatarAnduin
To me it looks like the hands were waiting underground for some prey to get close enough and now it's ready to nab something. Makes me feel it's a bit of a Diglett situation and there might be more of it's body unseen underground.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
I think I figured out what's bothering me about Kryptic; both arms bend the same direction. Elbows don't work like that. Yeah it's a ghost so it doesn't have to follow the rules of biology, but it makes the right arm (the one on the left) look strange.
Darkia's AvatarDarkia
Ahh I love kryptic but I wished it evolved, would've loved to see what's hiding under that dirt owo
10/1000 Wishing Stones
Zen's AvatarZen

QUOTE originally posted by Darkia

would've loved to see what's hiding under that dirt owo
Probably feet, like Diglett.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

QUOTE originally posted by Darkia

would've loved to see what's hiding under that dirt owo
Probably feet, like Diglett.
... That's what Diglett's hiding? I thought they were hiding nuclear codes, the meaning of life, and the illuminati /s In all seriousness if you were to pick Kyrptic up, it'd probably have a chunk of dirt.
Gabriel's AvatarGabriel
Does the new Fakemon has some sort of evo or not? It would be really interesting to see what it turns out.

Pages: 123··· 239240241242243··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page