PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 3

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 9101112

Hopefully this week's Tourney will factor in the Daily Tasks; remember the first Scour Tourney that also had the Daily Tasks?

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
schleifi's Avatarschleifi
I did loose out on managing to be Top 100 on a tournament I activly participated on instead of just having it run in the background? Good job guys ~ this week was intense.
Avatar was created for me by ArtsieRosie. I paid for it and own all rights for it.
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
Don't you love it when you're 101st place? :,) I won't do nearly as good next week as well so :,))
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
I'm kind of sick of hatching tourneys. I'm busy with my hunt, that's why I couldn't enter this tourney.
hoarding
timid nature prefered
fav types fav poke
idol hell is keeping me hostage self-proclaimed furret mother
code-hercules avatar background previously known as aisuchi
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by aisudesu

I'm kind of sick of hatching tourneys. I'm busy with my hunt, that's why I couldn't enter this tourney.
That's... actually kinda the point. The idea is to tire out some people so that other people have a shot at the top-100 spots. And if you're too busy with hunting to enter tournaments, that's no big deal. At worst you miss out on some Tokens, which you can always buy from other players if you really want them. The point is, Tournaments are absolutely not required for you to participate in. Even the "must take part in a Tournament as part of unlocking Fakemon" thing wears off once the Season ends.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
kaiserbakura's Avatarkaiserbakura
Woa im in rhe top 100 for the first time ever. Lets see if i can keep it for the remaining time. On the bright side ive hatched a few shinies and albinos What exactly do you get for placing in the top 100?
Find what you're looking for. Always Trading PFQ stuff for CS stuff. Kaiserbakura's Trade Shop Avatar from offical art (sun and moon)
Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat

QUOTE originally posted by kaiserbakura

Woa im in rhe top 100 for the first time ever. Lets see if i can keep it for the remaining time. On the bright side ive hatched a few shinies and albinos What exactly do you get for placing in the top 100?
Carpal Tunnel
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN

QUOTE originally posted by Fattymccatcat

QUOTE originally posted by kaiserbakura

Carpal Tunnel
Well you're not quite wrong, but you also get the new Fakemon egg as a prize if you finish in the top 100.
Rii's AvatarRii
Is it just me or does Morelull not count anymore in this weeks tournament, because its primary color was changed to purple? That kinda sucks :/
SpinningSong's AvatarSpinningSong
Forgive me for being a total newbie, but when is the next tournament supposed to start? I feel like evolving pokemon is gonna be a lot easier for me than hatching multiples of the same few eggs since I'm currently in pokedex-filling mode as far as playstyle goes.

Pages: 123··· 9101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page