PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 3

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 101112

RosieOciKat's AvatarRosieOciKat
Oh, I'm definatly ready for this! Can't wait for this new season - and possibly the first season I can participate in all of them!!
TWILEX: Nice to meet you, I'm Twilex! Check out this... it's nothing special... I'll be going! *runs*
MIDNIGHT: Sprites & Profile Pic drawn by RosieOciKat. Whoever made the buttons with said in the shops. <3

hey, listen!

CHECKER: Trainer says to check these out. You probably should, I don't have a say in this.
/
MoistVaporeon's AvatarMoistVaporeon
Finally a use for my Unnecessary Feebas Hoard!!
Hoarding XD001, Articuno, Feebas, Shedinja and Spicy preference Zangoose. Got any spares? Hit me up!
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock
1) Calling it now; Season 4 will have green tokens. 2) Are there gonna be anymore returning PF1 exclusives via the tournaments in the forseeable future? 3) Most importantly of all, though; hype!
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Shoot, I was totally hoping for Green Tokens x3 > Season 1 Exclusives can now be bred, however doing so will be very difficult (about as difficult as Koroku to breed, for those of you who have tried). That'll be fun to see. I've heard Techmaster's complaints about breeding Koroku, never tried it myself except getting the EggDex. I've always wanted a melan Lunupine, though... > Four new Exclusive lines have been added. Not gonna lie, I mistook the second one for Entei xD Still, looks cool~ I'm ready for it! > The number of people who will earn an Egg from being highly ranked in the Tournament has been increased from 50 to 100. Thank you so much dsjfdskd this should make Tournaments a lot less stressful. > Instead of randomly shuffling the Eggs, we will have the same Egg 3 times in a row, followed by the next and so on. This is experimental and may be reverted in Season 4, but we'll see how people like it :) At a glance, I don't think it's a good idea. That's a pretty long gap between releases. I would've opted something of just a set order (meaning 1, 2, 3, 4, then repeat), but we'll only know how this goes once we try it. > This will allow you to evolve your own Sylveon and Milotic rather than buying them already evolved. For real though, get hype~
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Esme's AvatarEsme
I'm mainly hyped about the breeding thing. I've always wanted to albino-hunt for a Faemueño. I assume it will be similar to breeding stuff like Shinxel or Koroku in which you have to pretty much rely of DCPs and do loads of breeding. Challenge accepted. Also, Y E S! I've wanted my shiny Eevee to be a Sylveon for over a year! Thank you so much aaa!
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
Falinks's AvatarFalinks
F I N A L L Y I can use my shiny Eevee (and new shiny Feebas) to get shiny Sylveon (and Milotic) <3 <3 <3 Thank you thank you thank you And the new exclusive eggs look very good! I'm excited to see them ^^
Previously Otacon / Naganadel Just call me Asher ^^ Avatar: Urianger Augurelt from FFXIV: Shadowbringers - Official screenshot
FeatherCats's AvatarFeatherCats
Yay, Sylveon!
Profile picture is not mine. It's official art from Pokémon Shuffle.
Sneaky Shadow's AvatarSneaky Shadow
What will be done if we still have Blue Tokens?
[Avatar art by me.] Quote me if you're talking to me, please. ♪~ @u@
Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat
YES! whenever i tried my hardest in a tourney i could only ever get like mid 60s now i may actually be able to win an egg! hooray! those eggs look so good, i cant wait to see whats in them!
Milesfire's AvatarMilesfire
Ooo~ I'm hyped for this~ Always wanted to hunt Lunupine and Orkit <3 And maybe I'll have a better chance at getting into the top 100 XD. Getting into the top 50 was exausting to say the least And yay for being able to evolve into Sylveon and Milotic~
Avatar is Apollo Justice from Ace Attorney. The art is official but I edited in the trans flag. Call me Miles, he/him. Previously known as ZeroTails and then CloveredZero and then CharaBerry -----

Pages: 1234··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page