PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 3

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 101112

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Season 2 of our Weekly Tournaments has come to an end; here's a bit of info on what to expect with Season 3!
The following changes will come into effect when Season 3 starts (Updates take effect on Monday 13th of February 2017)
Season 3 introduces a new Token:
Tournament Token (Yellow)
Blue Tournament Tokens are no longer valid for buying prizes. Red Tournament Tokens are still valid, and can still be used to purchase all previous Season Exclusives as well as Miscellaneous Prizes. The price in Tokens of unlocking Season 2 Exclusives has lowered. Season 1 Exclusives now use Red Tournament Tokens and their price has been reduced further. Pricing in GP for additional Eggs beyond the first has been adjusted, and will now gradually decrease as Seasons pass. Season 1 Exclusives can now be bred, however doing so will be very difficult (about as difficult as Koroku to breed, for those of you who have tried). Check your PokéDex for Egg Group information. Older prizes use Red Tournament Tokens. They can no longer be obtained directly, but you can trade the new Yellow Tokens down at a 1:1 rate. Blue Tournament Tokens can no longer be spent, but you can upgrade them to Red Tournament Tokens at a 3:1 rate. You cannot trade Red Tokens up to Yellow Tokens (except with other players, of course) Four new Exclusive lines have been added.
Unlocking these is done with Yellow Tournament Tokens, however additional conditions are placed on this, which you must fulfill before you can spend your Tokens on them. You must first score at least 1 point in a Tournament offering the Egg as a prize. New Exclusives will be marked as "unreleased" in the database, meaning they will not appear in your PokéDex nor count towards Arceus rank requirements, until the first Tournament featuring each Egg has completed. The number of people who will earn an Egg from being highly ranked in the Tournament has been increased from 50 to 100. A new distribution order is being tested this Season. Instead of randomly shuffling the Eggs, we will have the same Egg 3 times in a row, followed by the next and so on. This is experimental and may be reverted in Season 4, but we'll see how people like it :) Milotic and Sylveon will no longer be obtainable in the Prize Shop. Instead, two new items have been added: the Big Malasada and the Blue PokéBlock MAX. These two Consumables respectively boost Affection and the Beauty Contest stat. This will allow you to evolve your own Sylveon and Milotic rather than buying them already evolved. We hope you continue to enjoy the Weekly Tournaments, and welcome the new additions to our Exclusive family!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Dark-Pit's AvatarDark-Pit
Nice! cant wait! wait, is that a solarpine?
My old signature was trash. Time to switch it up with some words. PFP from Doncamatic music video by Gorillaz
Sounds great! I really like the idea!

Avenged Sevenfold - "Bat Country"

I'm too weird to live, but much too rare to die.

advertising

shoubunny's Avatarshoubunny
Ooh, I can't wait! Hope they're good-looking exclusives!
present day present time b - any pronouns OK
SilverGible's AvatarSilverGible
This sounds fun fun fun! Let's prepare, you guys!
And AND AAND Thanks, Pokepop! Click meee .w.?
Kosmos's AvatarKosmos
Cool!
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
Can't wait for the next season to come.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
Kïpcha's AvatarKïpcha
What , oh my goodness , I'm pretty hype for this! Finally my shiny Eevee from PF1 can be a Sylveon ; w ; but as for blue tokens becoming invalid.. Why is that neccisary? Just too much variation..? Means I'll have to use up my hoard right quick..
corbenary's Avatarcorbenary
Woo!Everyone get ready to get these new exclusives! I can barely wait to see what they are!
(distant yeehaws)
Benched's AvatarBenched
Since you are now able to evolve to get milotic and sylveon, does this mean they will have alternate sprites for shiny, albino, and melanistic?
My Trade Shop Collecting: Rock type deltas!

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page