PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 3

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 89101112

littlebuebox's Avatarlittlebuebox
Does evolving fished pokemon count for this tournament?
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
I should assume so as long as you caught them within the time requirement.
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
Druddigon's AvatarDruddigon
How do you get to the top 100? I'm trying but I can't catch up. :(
Mystera's AvatarMystera

QUOTE originally posted by Druddigon

How do you get to the top 100? I'm trying but I can't catch up. :(
Activity and determination. You have to click like a madman to get the EXP you need for the hatching and evolving ones.
littlebuebox's Avatarlittlebuebox
I would add also good planning before the tournament starts, a decent hoard of evo stones and items and a good shelter pass.
Aust's AvatarAust
I like to use easy to evolve bug types for these type of tournaments, while it may seem better to evolve a large variety of pokemon, it takes time to level them up to 20-30 or even higher to get those 5 points per unique evolution. I like to evolve bug types which typically only take till lvl 10 or 12 to get 2 fast points per pokemon (evolving scatterbugs this time and I'm up to 744 points)
bugtango's Avatarbugtango
I think the new toruney exclusive, Ardik, Is based off of a DikDik. Very cool idea!
Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat
ok, how many clicks will it take to get medium and hard this week? im much too stupid to do the math. like i know knowing the number wont help at all, i just want to know
Niall's AvatarNiall
Easy: 1,000 interactions Medium: 7,000 interactions Hard: a little less than 29,000 interactions These numbers are based on if you are 100% perfect at clicking. Numerous things can affect your results, including clicking with the wrong berry, clicking Pokémon with "any berry" preference (I think), getting Garth's counter filled and getting an IP bonus, and probably something else I forgot.
Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat
thank you!

Pages: 123··· 89101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page