PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 3

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 789101112

QUOTE originally posted by Fattymccatcat

uuuuum, so, is the egg for this weeks tournement SUPPOSED to be bunbori again?
Read the first post ;0
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat

QUOTE originally posted by Mouse 13

uuuuum, so, is the egg for this weeks tournement SUPPOSED to be bunbori again?
Read the first post ;0
OH, when i read that the first time i thought "egg distribution order" was refering to the eggs that were being given out as prizes, like to the top 100 people, not that the first 3 tournements would all have the same egg as a prize. well thats my bad. ha ha ha.

OH, when i read that the first time i thought "egg distribution order" was refering to the eggs that were being given out as prizes, like to the top 100 people, not that the first 3 tournements would all have the same egg as a prize. well thats my bad. ha ha ha.
don't worry, it happens to all of us <3
thanks for the help!
PTAlex's AvatarPTAlex
How about a Rhino Fakemon, named Rhiheart or Amourhi! Probably Ground/Fairy.
Petition in my bio to get a 6-element monster in My Singing Monsters! Any signatures are greatly appreciated, this game has been my special interest for half of my life, and I feel a need to rise up against what I and many others feel is a massive injustice on the part of Big Blue Bubble.
Im not sure what im about to say is spoiling persay because you can check the pokemon of the day in the weekly tournament section but lets just say the price of a certain summom is gonna go through the roof on saturday
arbor's Avatararbor
well, the tournament ends 7am saturday, so if i had to guess not many people will try to hatch that pokemon :)
arbor ☼ journal: 838 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
well i think everyone will be glad that it ends on saturday
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
I'm so thankful for the leaderboard expansion- I was able to get onto the leaderboard for this tourney finally!!
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 2528
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
you know i wasnt into the new egg distribution set up at first, but im loving it now. i hope it stays for future seasons

Pages: 123··· 789101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page