PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 3

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 56789101112

Milesfire's AvatarMilesfire
ultra.pnge.png
Actually, i think they will unlock when Season 3 starts. I never competed in season 1 and I got all 4 eggdexes during season 2 ^w^
Avatar is Apollo Justice from Ace Attorney. The art is official but I edited in the trans flag. Call me Miles, he/him. Previously known as ZeroTails and then CloveredZero and then CharaBerry -----
LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw
arceus.pnga+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Goldshinx

So for the 2nd season eggs, i still need to unlock 2 of them. Will they be unlocked once the 3rd season is announced ?
The initial unlock should be released just like it was at the start of season 2 but you'll still have to buy the first with tokens to fully unlock them. I hope that made sense.
Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
u.pngr.png8.pngc.png
AzúlHarp's AvatarAzúlHarp
ultra.pngd.png
i'm happy to finaly get sylveon and mylotic
terrerio36's Avatarterrerio36
elite.png
Yay! So many cool things, unfortunately not many tokens on my side.... Well, I hope the rates of tokens will be easier this time! You have too many things I want:( Hey, at least I managed to get my first Sylveon before the switcheroo! @Njbaseball43: of coarse they will! In fact, the shiny sprites have been around since their first appearance on PFQ; Milotic first appeared for the New Years celebration in 2016, and a few people were lucky enogh to get one from the special codes! Then Sylveon was entered as a special contet prize for the highest ranking of the Sweet Heart Giveaway around February that year.
Squidily's AvatarSquidily
elite.pnge+.png
Nice with the changes! I may participate in my first one!

QUOTE originally posted by Fishing hut

You see an albino Inaky floating upside down at the water, melem-ing the water, is she drinking it?
I buy things for my sister, I won't sell stuff I buy from stores!
StarPearl's AvatarStarPearl
ultra.png
Can't wait to see all that's coming ^^
Babypoke's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBabypoke
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png
Cant wait to breed season one tournaments need there dex entries:)
Hoarder of apocalyptic Growlithes and Arcanines My Avatar Made by bananalizard for my Use Thankyou so much also credit to pokefarm for the apocalyptic growlithe design<3 Made by Poly Bear for me.
TheFezonator's AvatarTheFezonator
ace.png
M A L A S A D A S S S S S S S S S
Profile picture is of my fursona, Seven. The original lineart is here, however Seven belongs to me, and you are not allowed to redraw or use his design in any way without prior permission from me.
Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat
ultra.pngd.png
you know, i thought that this egg looked.... familiar.... but i couldnt put my finger on it. but then it hit me.... 8est girl coming to pfq <33333333 ha ha ha.
SUNNELIØN's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSUNNELIØN
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
I see what you did there I'm just going to quietly wait for the next next season so the red token fakemon will be breedable then hunt the living daylights out of that rainbow snek. Wagell you better be ready-
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 dark.png ☀ 1725
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered

Pages: 123··· 56789101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page